How much do you smoke?

• Thread starter StonerB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Full-circle here. I've sworn off the booze and pills (tho you could twist my arm on the pills) and have tripped so many times over the last 40 years I'm not sure there's any territory left to cover there that is meaningful...nor am I sure what would happen if I went >there< again in my current/ongoing mindset over losing my son....

So it's weed...and lots of it here...... and with NO BREAK from the pain...both physical and mental....I figure I'm due that much, at least... whether it's actually good for me or not.

putembk

putembk

Used to put away an oz a week for years. When I was younger did everything heroin, coke, downers, speed, acid don't know how I survived the 60's. Now nothing but weed a good glass of red wine and sipping vodka.

Here is and interesting question. How much will you smoke in your lifetime. I figure at an average of 1/2 oz a week for 40 years is 65lbs of marijuana. That's about where I'm at and still going. Wonder where I will finish up at. lol

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Honestly I grow and hand out shrooms to those I like. I enjoy the process Its one in the same for me to grow mushrooms and pot, they both completely grab and hold my attention, not a day goes by that I dont learn something new that totally fucking blows my mind. I think my wife is prolly tired of hearing OMG OMG OMG babe look what i just found out......lol. It was hard for me last year I lost my mother both my best friends are no longer in my life, one to cancer, the other due to me being a fucking jackass.......really sux. Didnt wanna see a plant didnt wanna even here anything counter-culture.....i just wanted to be a sheep for a minute ride the current let the world be my leader........then i put my boots back on still caked with shit from the last time i had em on, grabbed my balls took a deep breath and made the world (my own little world) my bitch again. Boy am I a topsy turvey motherfucker at times, shittin n grinnin at ya one second higher than garfield, other times im just black out stupid punching holes in the wall and cursing every person on this planet.......dont call me manic depressive call me bi-partisan, lol.

But yepppers Im right there with ya Im not interested in finding answers with my drugs anymore. Im happy right here learnin what i can growing all I can loving and smiling at every person I meet. Its been easier now that I can just let my stupid rant out in the Mitt romney thread, LMFAO. Sometimes i face palm myself over the crap I write, whatchagunna do though meant every word.

VIVA LA ADICCION'!

BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

... If you had pounds of different strains around and cost was no issue how much would you really smoke in an average day or week...

see, that's my problem, I'm in prohibition country here, ironically a place where alchool consumption is rampant and culturally encouraged... never had that type of luxury/availability, so honestly I have no idea...

by extrapolating what I manage between poor mouth economy and scarce availability of good herbs/resins I'd say 1/2 to 1 zip a week easily on me own, and that if I'm also keeping busy meantime...

better start that g'room soon!!:eek:

putembk

putembk

Keep this is mind...
Hendricks, Morrison and Joplin all died in the summer of 1971, all on overdoses of alcohol and various kinds of downers. Remember it like it was yesterday. Acid, downers and speed ruled at that time. Loved to raid my grandmothers medicine cabinet.

manitoid.

manitoid.

A few years ago it wasn't inconceivable for me and my 3 roommates to burn through an oz in a day. The weed we were smoking was a lot worse though, and it was all blunts.

Nowadays, a half of flowers and gram of oil will last me two weeks. All of it ripped through a bong.

deep buddy

deep buddy

shit man i get HIGHHHHHHH! L S D:) is my buddy, cubies are a dirt high in comp. give me a tank and a strip and some deems ,SHIT THE BED.and deems on REAL x is an experience i will cherish forever . ahhhh cross-potentiation YUMMMM get yer depends.

and wait so is it funny that i take t breaks? im confused as to where the humor is????

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

eh, then you can have the last of my silver.......got way to much of that shit my last trip to the emerald....stuff was potent....no more thumbprints for me....no no no....molly ah the days of cutting pinky thick lines of molly then rushing over to do a line of ketamine......waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaa lmao.......God damn it the there is nothing better than a sunrise on good strong acid......

But yea no...... business kids wife and life hold me back from that anymore.......First week I get off though ill prolly "get off" though.....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

The humor is I or we dont take breaks.....sorry to have a fake gloat....but half this board is gloating so, theres that....I dont take breaks and others do some think its stupid to not take breaks so others say HA WE DONT NEED NOT STINKIN BREAKS........its more laughing at our self for self destruction than laughing at others for taking a break.....

deep buddy

deep buddy

eh, then you can have the last of my silver.......got way to much of that shit my last trip to the emerald....stuff was potent....no more thumbprints for me....no no no....molly ah the days of cutting pinky thick lines of molly then rushing over to do a line of ketamine......waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaa lmao.......God damn it the there is nothing better than a sunrise on good strong acid......

But yea no...... business kids wife and life hold me back from that anymore.......First week I get off though ill prolly "get off" though.....
ahhh silver prints , makes me cringe just thinking of it but man silver or champagne (the realllly dark black grr's) have taken me farther than any "point" or "fam fluff" lol.
ahhhh and the good ole tornado juice ... ahhh the fear.

oh and t breaks are because of my lack of consistent self control so i have to or i just dont get high anymore.fwiw
GLOAT away:)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

ahhh silver prints , makes me cringe just thinking of it but man silver or champagne (the realllly dark black grr's) have taken me farther than any "point" or "fam fluff" lol.
ahhhh and the good ole tornado juice ... ahhh the fear.

AHHHHH man the buddy knows what kickin maing!!!!! Get scurrrred get vurrrry scurrrrred........mellllllowwwww mellllowwwwww AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

"oh and breaks are because of my lack of consistent self control so i have to or i just dont get high anymore.fwiw
GLOAT away:)" THE TRUTH!!!!!!

I love you man, love you!!!!!! whoooooo i got so freaking high you guys omg it was like whoaaaaaaaa.....cause i was so high.........

ok done gloating......hehehehehehe, love you man! Ill never be smart enough for team buddy but ill always be a fan!!!!!!

deep buddy

deep buddy

"oh and breaks are because of my lack of consistent self control so i have to or i just dont get high anymore.fwiw
GLOAT away:)" THE TRUTH!!!!!!

I love you man, love you!!!!!! whoooooo i got so freaking high you guys omg it was like whoaaaaaaaa.....cause i was so high.........

ok done gloating......hehehehehehe, love you man! Ill never be smart enough for team buddy but ill always be a fan!!!!!!
shit im not smart im a dumbass i just play smart on TV. really your all on TDB no one else will listen to my shit:) so from a dirty white old man your in.
i like it when peeps give me shit it shows they are actually reading

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'd say 90% of the air going into my lungs has some amount of cannabis smoke in it. I have a serious weez and sound more and more like an old black blues singer everyday. Break I don't need no stinking break Lmao.

So how do you think those ol' black blues singers got to soundin' thatta way? Yeah!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I smoke 0-.5 per day....I go through phases I guess, sometimes more and sometimes none at all....It's all stress and workload dependent. I used to smoke an eighth a day easy but I just can't do it anymore. My wife smokes 10 times as much as me.

nebulius

nebulius

.5 gram a day club!
Use for pain with vaporizer 6-8 times a day.

Top Bottom