How much for cannabis cuts

• Thread starter Mr.CGrowin4B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Strain dependent. A nice guy would charge $10-$20. If it were a cbd strain, it should be given for free.
Agree, especially unrooted. Exotic rare strains could go for $30 but that’s no homie hook up.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

So you folks are going to sit here and tell me if you had the tampa crippie, lumpy's apple fritter, orig romulan or any highly sought after strains....you are gunna sell it for 25$...not believing it....go get me sunshine #4 then....see if drew will come off it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So you folks are going to sit here and tell me if you had the tampa crippie, lumpy's apple fritter, orig romulan or any highly sought after strains....you are gunna sell it for 25$...not believing it....go get me sunshine #4 then....see if drew will come off it

you know for sure someone is selling a real one? I knew plenty of growers over time that had famous cuts. They are all gone. Real ones are extremely rare. I wouldnt trust many offers. I thought we were talking of available stuff.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

you know for sure someone is selling a real one? I knew plenty of growers over time that had famous cuts. They are all gone. Real ones are extremely rare. I wouldnt trust many offers. I thought we were talking of available stuff.
Most of those strains can be had right on strainly...are you getting it from the original? Im sure very few do. Id say you get what you pay for, for the most part.

I wouldnt shell out 1200 for an apple fritter, unless it came from the breeder. If your not pals are you really getting whats claimed? You may still be getting a cut of a cut of a cut...who knows!

If i grew pot and sold it....i wouldnt really care. If i got jay worded i wouldnt deal with that person...id spend the money and time to ruin them as much as possible..rip me off i get even!! That goes for my own mother! Lol

Mr.CGrowin4B

Mr.CGrowin4B

Nope not at all I've sold exotic cuts that people love to soke for 100. But never sold cuts of the exotic ones tho

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Something has got to be wrong with you if you are buying cuts at a $1000 lmao. Make some friends.
Lmfao! Tell the people who are dumb enough..lol....i dont think theres many on here that would, i wouldn't...even if you are friends with lumpy you're not getting that fritter on the cheap...matpybe best buds might get cheap. But im sure its all about the benjimans at the end of the day...🙄🤪🤪😁🥳🙌

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lmfao! Tell the people who are dumb enough..lol....i dont think theres many on here that would, i wouldn't...even if you are friends with lumpy you're not getting that fritter on the cheap...matpybe best buds might get cheap. But im sure its all about the benjimans at the end of the day...🙄🤪🤪😁🥳🙌
I’ve grown over a hundred clone only’s in my time and never once did I feel it would be worth it for more then a $100 for any of them. Once you got it the hype is gone and it’s just another in the stable.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I’ve grown over a hundred clone only’s in my time and never once did I feel it would be worth it for more then a $100 for any of them. Once you got it the hype is gone and it’s just another in the stable.
Lots of sheep oit there. Id pay up to a few hundred. If it was a sought after strain and i knew it was legit. A killer breeder male id shell out depending on strain maybe twice as much. Like for instance if shanti baba offered me the SSH clone that won the cup in 97...id buy the shit outta that!! 5,000 easy...well worth it. Thats only if i had a 100,000$ ....lol but im sure hed want more! I would

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Do you really think the guys that havs zkittles really let out the cut that won this cup and that cup, to everyone? Im thinking probably not....the general public may have gotten something close to the representation of it but maybe they didnt get the original......i wouldnt sell the original to just anyone...lol something close to it i would...well maybe they did

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What fo you have in your line up?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Zkittlez, was a bunch of hype,
Had it was not impressed
Wouldnt shock me if some of these growers use cadmium and other heavy metals of that nature to bring out the flavors and smells more...cad uses the same transduction pathway/s as one of the micros...maybe zinc im not sure. Cad does increase flavors and the nose a bit....never used it...lol

A study was done i read about it...a bit fascinating

linde

linde

id spend a $200 or more no problem for some good old heirloom cut. But all of this new garbage stuff you can have it all. Stoney as hell but no flavor other than first hit. boring worn out junk. let's bring back some dank ass road kill skunk or xmas tree that one bud stinks the whole house. you can still taste it 3 hrs later when u cough. haven't smoked anything like that since the early 90s...

Top Bottom