How much for cannabis cuts

• Thread starter Mr.CGrowin4B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluntmassa

bluntmassa

Id like to see that 50$ fritter flowered...get what ya pay for kind of thing.

Anyways im for making money if someone thinks they gotta have it. If you could provide for them, make a grip of cash, buy things you never had before....woot! Woot!! Im mean damn!!!!

I would fuckit
I imagine it would be exactly the same as the $300 cutting of Apple Fritter, I'm definitely happy with the All Gas OG cut from Dark Heart nursery stinkiest plant I've ever grown in my life and now they have Apple Fritter.

Figure you pay $300 grow it out takes 6 cuts to make your money back at 50 then it's all good profit especially at $50 because I'll buy several of the cuts available and decide what I really want to keep. From me they will make more money from lower prices cause I'll buy 10 and treat it like selecting seeds. Lol

TheWalkingPlant

TheWalkingPlant

Anyways im for making money if someone thinks they gotta have it. If you could provide for them, make a grip of cash, buy things you never had before....woot! Woot!! Im mean damn!!!!

I would fuckit
Not sure how I stumbled upon this thread, but I figured I’d post a pic of an apple fritter from a Chad nursery here in ca that I used to work for. Pics don’t do it justice, but they give the jist of it. Don’t mind the deficiencies, I fucked up my ca levels when I switched to jacks this round. Ive only seen it for sale like once or twice, but they occasionally offer it in the rec market for $25, and it’s been tissue cultured already. At the very least, It performs a lot better than Some of the other strains I’ve spent a lot more on. Haven’t flowered it indoor yet, but it seems to be looking pretty similar to the fritter I’ve had. Roots and Veg like a Mf also. Not sure if it’s because it’s super clean or if it’s just dope genetics. I probably wouldn’t be bummed even if it’s cost me 10x it’s that solid.

If people want it, feel free to HMU. I’ve been trading it with everyone who wants it. Feel free to hmu. If you send me a prepaid package where all I have to do is insert cut and return, I’ll be glad to do that. It would be cool if you included a few snips of whatever your growing in exchange, or some seeds or whatever (preferably clean, obviously).

Tbh, I think good quality genetics leak out of gardens a lot more than you’d think, especially in the rec industry where the culture isn’t the same. I remember walking into the garden one day and there was an entire top missing off of a plant.

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

I would fuckit
Funniest thing about the $50 apple fritter cut is a dude on Strainly is now charging $150 per cut and left a good review of his purchase of the $50 cut, now 55 from the originaler seller. Lol

TheWalkingPlant

TheWalkingPlant

Funniest thing about the $50 apple fritter cut is a dude on Strainly is now charging $150 per cut and left a good review of his purchase of the $50 cut, now 55 from the originaler seller. Lol
Ya I mean like many businesses it seems strange to industry people that others would pay so much for something you can get for less. That’s just being a business person.

i guess the takeaway for the op is that cuts vary so much in price. You can get a real one for nearly nothing or free if you find the right hookup, or you can spend a Shit ton on something that will destroy your garden. Choose wisely. Whatever you do tho: don’t buy from milky roots on Instagram regardless of the deal. He will steal your money

jasper19

jasper19

Moma Funk is offering 2 of them rooted for $130 shipped. I just sent $ at that price I’m in even if I don’t keep them long term but enough people seem to say really good things about the cut so let’s see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom