How much nutrients for plants in the ground?

• Thread starter Misanthrope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

#1&4 Fat Bastard
#2 Purple Urkle
#3&6 Gelato Glue
#5 Gorilla Glue
That's going to be a problem 😬 that a lot of plant in a very small pot. When they get heavy with buds the wind will blow them over. My suggestion is to drop them half way in the ground. Otherwise they look beautiful 😍 I have made this mistake.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Ok, on Netflix, there's a show on about the "Emerald Triangle" in Humboldt.... about all the people that go missing in Humboldt..

But specifically, they featured an anonymous grower, who had a house in the middle of the woods that was completely trashed...

However, he had his plants set up outdoors with a drip emitter system, He would put a "finger pile" of nutes at the base of the plant and aim the drip emitter for the top of the pile and let it drip......

I don't think it gets much easier than that.

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Sorry to hear that.

Next go around make sure to use some supports. Grow stores sell cheap 6ft < green poles or even just bamboo. I would check your grow stores before going to Home Depot as Home Depot sells the same green sticks for nearly $7 while you can get them from lots of shops for $3.

You might want to shore up your remaining plants as when bud starts to form the weight will make it even more susceptible to weather damage.
What's the best way to support them with stakes? Do I have to fasten the branches directly to a stake (a lot of stakes) or attach with a length of string/plant tie? I've also got some trellis netting, is it too late to stake 4 corners, cover with netting and secure it low on the stakes to sort of enclose it and minimize swaying? Theres no bottom on the buckets, the plants themselves are rooted deep in the ground, no worry about blowing over
GG and Purple Urkle, about 6.5' and 7.5' respectively (including bucket, about 12")

20230829 152644
20230829 152634
Derelict999

Derelict999

Maybe stake 4 corners and wrap around with the netting to keep the heavy tops from being blown over too far? Like tall stakes , and make a box around it

Latest posts

Top Bottom