How much to budget for Amsterdam?

• Thread starter Beans4TheLadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
True. 300euro fine, fuck. Suppose if you're there during the cup you don't want to risk fucking with housing either. Still seems loony not to be able to puff down in your room.

B

British_Hempire

This is why I like the Old Quarter, they leave you the fuck alone and as long as you don't wreck the place they don't care. I just open the window and sit on the chair next to it, sink is next to window so use plughole as ashtray. Last time they left me an ashtray after the first night! lol

On the subject of a kid in a candy store, the attraction and novelty of Amsterdam Coffeeshop weed wore off for me the best part of a decade ago, there is only so much tumbled Skunk, Top44 and Powerplant you can smoke before you lose interest! lol I just buy hash these days and only the odd gram of weed if I see something that takes my fancy, I only buy sativa buds cos when there is hash available I don't see the point in indicas.

N

ndnguy

I agree bro,I would be spending most of my cash on hash and try to find a decent Sativa to keep me going while I toke massive quantities of the best hash I could find. Would be at least a 5 day trip as once will have been enough as there is alot better weed back home for sure. Not at Cup time either ,when the weather is best and a halfway decent room with hot water.:nod Hope I can do this in the next two years as being just on disability I think I can save enough as this is one thing I always wanted to do before it gets to screwed up over there ,maybe 2 years will be to late but am going to try to make it there for sure..Big Hash smokeout fer sure..lol...ndnguy:D

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeah the standard of weed in amsterdam coffeeshops aint the best :worried

I just get it off my mates fuck paying the coffeeshops 16euros a gram for LA Con :angry:swear

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

wow, i didnt know that none are smoker friendly as of july 1st, thanks for the update logic, guess coffeeshops and smoker friendly bars are the play now. :smoke

Q

queso

also good to know for if i can make it to holland, it is so far from me!:worried

Top Bottom