How much veg time. And it's effect on yeild.

• Thread starter Nutts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

The veg time is going to be way different in a hydro... I veg for 30 days and end up with a 60in tree... hypothetically if I were to veg. For 60 days I might end up with a 120in tree
Yeah I'm sorry I should have clarified soilless mix. Promix bx. Hydro the size of the bucket makes no difference right? Only whatever can fit in the Rez?

DO IT

DO IT

Yeah the pot is the deciding factor on plant size and yeild not the rez... i run a hydro system with #7 smart pots and basement mix.

Nutts

Nutts

Thanks guys. Here's an update going onto week four. First up is the flower from seed. She's doing ok. She's very easy to maintain takes less water. Holds less nutes and uses em better it seems. One main cola a couple small branches. Would be simple to deal with in a sea of green method grow. .

Nutts

Nutts

The third update is the thirty day star. She has blown em away no question. Shell be a qp plant when done. At the least. One cola on the thirty day will out produce the zero veg. So for impatient people or less space than my five by five. The two weeks are very easy to deal with and produce very nicely.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just realized, ALL are in the same 5gal buckets? Only differences really being veg time and how you have to feed/water accordingly?

Nutts

Nutts

I just realized, ALL are in the same 5gal buckets? Only differences really being veg time and how you have to feed/water accordingly?
Yes sir. They're everything same. Same soil same size bucket. Same nutes. Except the larger ones have needed more nutes. The smaller are much easier to maintain. The only difference is the amount of watering obviously the larger drink faster. Way faster and veg time. I just thought it might be a good guideline for people to go by. Obviously a lot of different stuff comes into it

J

jaybudding

Yeah that's why I like this thread so much! Like I said awesome thread!

Nutts

Nutts

So week four day twenty eight or close to it anyway and here is how the zero veg time plant is doing she has one main cola that's developing nicely. She's very easy to deal with doesnt take much water barely any nutrients it seems the smaller plants are less finicky here's a cola shot and she has a few lower branches. Not bad if I had twenTy of them at once you'd yeild ok. She remind me of a lot of autos I've seen

Nutts

Nutts

Next up is a two week veg plant same one ive been showing from the start if this thread she is bushy and very easy to deal with also doesn't require nearly as much water as the month vegers. She has 9 colas all as thick as the zero vegged plant and her main one is very nice. Two weeks of veg is pretty easy to deal with. I put my hand in a photo to show size of the cola

Nutts

Nutts

Next up is the month long vegetative timed plant. Sorry in wicked baked. Anyway the difference is pretty massive and all the month long plants are nutrient whores and they're harder to keep green long as the shorter plants. But the yeild difference is awesome. Ill always go with the month unless its a space issue

Nutts

Nutts

Nice work thanks for the side by side.I think it helps any grower have a base line generalization to go on.

PnL
Thanks that's what I'm going for. I wish I had thought to throw a three gallon container in just to show how some three gallon containers will grow just as large as the five gallons. I did notice around day twenty the five gallon grows a little faster and the three starts to become rootbound. Thanks for postin

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

thats a great show, it sure shows the difference that a week or two can make in your yield.

peace

Top Bottom