How much your lbs goin for brah!!!

• Thread starter AlohaRebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlohaRebel

So im curious as to what homies are charging lately around the islands post what you got and what island boi.....

Right now my other partners letting lbs go for 3000 all organic outdoor big island
all kine strains!

Scorpion

Scorpion

How u say...No pow
in 79 puna was 80 for 1/8th
and his bros just a given away a lb...for 3g's
o_O

K

keonaona

I neva understand one word you said? ?? (No pow) finish is that wat you askin.. lol .. huh..

reeldrag

reeldrag

lots and lots of it coming out of puna right now at 1600 lb sad very sad

punaboi808

punaboi808

lots and lots of it coming out of puna right now at 1600 lb sad very sad

Really??? i havnt seen any of dat...wat strain n wat quality?? i never let my Pz go 4 less than 2500, work to hard and its too krip 4 me to go that low.

punaboi808

punaboi808

haha i remember in like 04-05 when in puna we were sellin $400 zips all day at the least like $320 - $360...it was krip thou... remember goin to kona and sellin $80 8ths to tourists haha thous were the days. lots of ppl tryed to get in the bizz after that thou and overflowed the market and prices went dwn...lol crazy how things change.

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

krip = Crippies. I have the Crippies, it's a bomb Hash Plant from FL.

punaboi808

punaboi808

Not sure i follow...ur saying krip (or as u say AKA Crippies) is a name of a HP stain u have? never heard of dat 1 before, cherry bra...but when i say "krip" its used as a popular slang term for very good marijuana...a term that has been used in Hawaii sense before i was even born...lol no disrespect cuz just wasnt sure if u were frm the 808

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

None taken. I have a lot of ties all over the islands. "Krip" and "Krippler" goes around all over the US. Just thought I'd chime in. I like to keep an eye on news in HI, moving to Kauai in the next year or two. Crippies is old school HP from the 80's I think.

Peace
Neb

punaboi808

punaboi808

None taken. I have a lot of ties all over the islands. "Krip" and "Krippler" goes around all over the US. Just thought I'd chime in. I like to keep an eye on news in HI, moving to Kauai in the next year or two. Crippies is old school HP from the 80's I think.

Peace
Neb

rite on cuz...yea Kauai is gorgeous...just to small 4 me...ima Big Island boi moving to Nor Cal next yr to work 4 awile...but Kauai is g cuz if u grow ull make bank, was there a few months bak...prices there r hella expensive, ppl pay top dollar over there n honestly theres not much growers, at least that do more then personal

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

rite on cuz...yea Kauai is gorgeous...just to small 4 me...ima Big Island boi moving to Nor Cal next yr to work 4 awile...but Kauai is g cuz if u grow ull make bank, was there a few months bak...prices there r hella expensive, ppl pay top dollar over there n honestly theres not much growers, at least that do more then personal

So I hear :) Cheers. Hope NorCal treats you well. There is something about NorCal, you can just feel the energy around harvest time. It's a green vibe for sure

punaboi808

punaboi808

So I hear :) Cheers. Hope NorCal treats you well. There is something about NorCal, you can just feel the energy around harvest time. It's a green vibe for sure

Yea have a few boiz that been up there 4 a few yrs now...lol differnt world up there, look 4 property now...yea cuz good luck in Kauai, great surf sense n aloha vibes up there...only thing i didnt like over there was just the size of the island n the young crowd partying with pills being the in thing now, but honestly thats on pretty much every island...especially where i live unfortunately...small price to pay to live in paradise thou

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

Yea have a few boiz that been up there 4 a few yrs now...lol differnt world up there, look 4 property now...yea cuz good luck in Kauai, great surf sense n aloha vibes up there...only thing i didnt like over there was just the size of the island n the young crowd partying with pills being the in thing now, but honestly thats on pretty much every island...especially where i live unfortunately...small price to pay to live in paradise thou

My circle in Kauai doesn't touch pills. P. Cubensis only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom