How my grow went if anyone cares.

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grandorange

grandorange

I just burped my jars daily I used the readings as a rough idea as to how fast they were drying after a week or two the readings were not rising as much And other indicators such as buds were no longer clumping.. then I let them go longer in the jars... Once readings were the same all eight jars all hygrometers for a week I put the packets in the jars.. those little hygrometers can be off as much as five or six points the ones I had held up matched my grow room hydrometers within 2 points.. I've since moved some of the product and three different sources report that the smoke burned smooth and the quality what's great!
That being said hell maybe I was just lucky! Awesome points made in this thread by the way!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Not at all. I let them hang a week then cut stems to fit in bag. Open and turn daily until the buds can be removed and trimmed without scissors(except final top). Then it ready for jars.
How do you trim without scissors?
And what do you do with the final top?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

When properly dried the leaves and buds break off the stem using fingers. Only the final top inch or two cut the stem with scissors. At this point the buds are close to optimal moisture and go into jars.
That's a good method. Personally I wet trim then make butter with the trim . But I respect your methodology

Last edited:
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I felt the buds and the wet trims feel pretty dry but have a bit of moisture in them which I think feels about right (again I don't know what they should feel like so I'm not sure). The wet trims feel dryer than the other ones but also feel about right so I'm lost.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I have some rso but I honestly have no clue what to do with it, I don't want to bake it into something. I don't have a rig so could I just put some in a j with some weed? I feel like it would be too wet to smoke.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Can I not just squirt a very thin line of it onto the paper before I roll the J?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I only have 2ml of the rso so I have some questions.
If I bake it:
Will it stay a liquid or will it solidify or something?
Will it smell a lot?
How many edibles should I make out of the 2ml?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I don't mess with it much but I looked up this for ya now just look up ml to grams measurement
I was thinking about just mixing it with melted chocolates but what I'm wondering is the thc content of the rso per ml so I can know how many chocolates to make out of the 2ml.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I only have 2ml of the rso so I have some questions.
If I bake it:
Will it stay a liquid or will it solidify or something?
Will it smell a lot?
How many edibles should I make out of the 2ml?

2 ml of RSO should equal roughly 2g.
If you bake it, it will stay runny yes.
It will stink a LOT when you bake it. Prepare to stink up the neighborhood.
RSO should have 60-80% THC
So 1200-1600mg thc in 2ml RSO.

Personally Id make about 30 edibles from that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom