How necessary is it to spend money on soil microbes?

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

really the bottom line is that all this back yard science is not proven and if your looking for a miracle snake juice you probably wont find it in organics.
good and bad? more like all inclusive balance.
Without sap and soil testing done on many test pots over and over to truly provide clean results. Every different soil and every different micro biome every different plant and every different stage of that cycle will have a different array of microorganisms. The research has not been done, and what has been done is really only applicable to the test batch.
Bottom line? With adding bio diversity you cant go wrong, proven or not....
Knowledge is power, you can tap into your local biome and harvest the bacteria, and fungi that benefit you, that grow your trees and garden. That live in your lungs and bodys, the same living web that keeps all things alive! You can make a better product in a few bins than Fox Farms or 707 will ever provide for you!

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

At least a few are telling him the truth. These guys and gals can tell you ALLLLL THEY WANT that its bad or dangerous to add IMO....i think its laughable, obviously there are unwanted bacteria and fungi which exist, however those unwanted get eradicated by the ones ya do want. There are professors who elaborate on it, find it on youtube lol. If your soil is healthy then the unwanted wont survive. The lacto will kick ass and take names, beneficial nematodes help also. There are videos showing the beneficial fungi and bacteria acting like a force field of sorts. The shitty organisms wont even come close to this area bc it just isnt possible for them to compete with your already established colony of good guys. Think not? Research it, and dont go off some weirdo and a graph they show ya, go look for the college professors and those who have tons of expertise and youll find the same info that SOME of us are offering...the reason stores or sites offer 100$ bags of bullllllllshit is bc of money, not bc they wanna help growers grow......i say this all bc of what its done for me as a newbie with little to no hands on experience. This run is my 1st and i knew only what I researched, welppp my lil ladys lovin it and has had zero issues pertaining to the bacteria or fungi. It was the pests brought in from a bag purchased from a STORE that caused me issues. Was i lucky in where i harvested my IMO? NOPE! I looked for green lush growth and an area which was obviously looking healthy and I just added in that soil into my inputs and BOOMCAKES i had beneficial bacteria and fungi. Its not rocket science, in fact our science fails in comparison to mother nature at her finest! POINT BLANK PERIOD!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your making your own supersoil it is imperative, if your using a proper mix for cannabis like ffof or ffhf or pro mix its already to go so don't waste your money.

Top Bottom