• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25
I run hydro guard..but. Everything has directions on them.lol. i only add couple times a grow..I use super thrive for the roots.i run as directed but at half doseage .

Weekly Treatment for Hydroponics System/Reservoir:
  • Add 1-3mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of nutrient solution every 5- 7 days if nutrient temps are below 68°F or every 1-3 days if nutrient temps exceed 76° F.

Periodic and Final Nutrient Flush:
  • Periodic: Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for 12-24 hrs. then drain away solution and mix new nutrient.
  • Final: Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for the last 3-5 days of fruiting/blooming cycle.

Cloning /Propagation:
  • Add 5-10mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of fresh water at the beginning of the cloning/propagation process.
  • Cuttings may be dipped or fully immersed in 25-30mL of UCROOTS per gallon of water for 20-30 seconds, then apply cloning gels or rooting powders.

Found this on Current Cultures site. Hope it helps.

I have an ORP meter and have tracked UC Roots over several grows. I have found that adding 3 ml per gallon on system changes, then an additional 3 ml per gallon every 7 days keeps the ORP in the desired range. I've been doing this over my last 5-6 grows and have had no root issues. Upon harvest the roots are nice and white and very healthy.

I have an ORP meter and have tracked UC Roots over several grows. I have found that adding 3 ml per gallon on system changes, then an additional 3 ml per gallon every 7 days keeps the ORP in the desired range. I've been doing this over my last 5-6 grows and have had no root issues. Upon harvest the roots are nice and white and very healthy.
I will try this method! Ty! :)

I do have a chiller on each systems and I was adding 4ml/gL on system change and was adding 2-3ml/gal everytime I refill the topoff... So, 40L a day, I was adding 60-80ml each day in the top off.. Seems it's fk.. excessive!

@RoeBuck What is the ORP level you are keeping it?

And which nutrient line are you using?

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out