I run hydro guard..but. Everything has directions on them.lol. i only add couple times a grow..I use super thrive for the roots.i run as directed but at half doseage .

Weekly Treatment for Hydroponics System/Reservoir:
  • Add 1-3mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of nutrient solution every 5- 7 days if nutrient temps are below 68°F or every 1-3 days if nutrient temps exceed 76° F.

Periodic and Final Nutrient Flush:
  • Periodic: Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for 12-24 hrs. then drain away solution and mix new nutrient.
  • Final: Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for the last 3-5 days of fruiting/blooming cycle.

Cloning /Propagation:
  • Add 5-10mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of fresh water at the beginning of the cloning/propagation process.
  • Cuttings may be dipped or fully immersed in 25-30mL of UCROOTS per gallon of water for 20-30 seconds, then apply cloning gels or rooting powders.

Found this on Current Cultures site. Hope it helps.

I have an ORP meter and have tracked UC Roots over several grows. I have found that adding 3 ml per gallon on system changes, then an additional 3 ml per gallon every 7 days keeps the ORP in the desired range. I've been doing this over my last 5-6 grows and have had no root issues. Upon harvest the roots are nice and white and very healthy.

I have an ORP meter and have tracked UC Roots over several grows. I have found that adding 3 ml per gallon on system changes, then an additional 3 ml per gallon every 7 days keeps the ORP in the desired range. I've been doing this over my last 5-6 grows and have had no root issues. Upon harvest the roots are nice and white and very healthy.
I will try this method! Ty! :)

I do have a chiller on each systems and I was adding 4ml/gL on system change and was adding 2-3ml/gal everytime I refill the topoff... So, 40L a day, I was adding 60-80ml each day in the top off.. Seems it's fk.. excessive!

@RoeBuck What is the ORP level you are keeping it?

And which nutrient line are you using?

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash