How often do you all smoke?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm just wondering where I stand in a consumption graph. I smoke about 1.5 grams per smoke, 3 bong loads, 1/2 gram per load. I do that about 7 times a day every day 8 or 9 times if I'm up late so call it 10 - 12 grams per day. I know that'll be a lot for some of you but there must be a lot that smoke more than that. Do you mind talking about it? if not pipe up and let me know where I stand.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm just wondering where I stand in a consumption graph. I smoke about 1.5 grams per smoke, 3 bong loads, 1/2 gram per load. I do that about 7 times a day every day 8 or 9 times if I'm up late so call it 10 - 12 grams per day. I know that'll be a lot for some of you but there must be a lot that smoke more than that. Do you mind talking about it? if not pipe up and let me know where I stand.
I vary on light days I do about 3-4 grams but I dab too
On others it’s 10-12 grams and a dab or two. Lol
If I’m just dabbing prolly .1-.2 pressed rosin
I hardly ever hit a pipe or bong anymore it’s hand rolled joints my preference

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ehh, about a gram of wax/rosin a day. a gram and a half on sat/sundays when i dont have work. because im just blazin, tryna grow some shit and gaming and blazing, so i go thru more. i dont smoke flower.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ehh, about a gram of wax/rosin a day. a gram and a half on sat/sundays when i dont have work. because im just blazin, tryna grow some shit and gaming and blazing, so i go thru more. i dont smoke flower.
If I’m just dabbing on Saturday I can go thru a gram or two as well. I go through phases smokin flower mostly now but love that home pressed rosin!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If I’m just dabbing on Saturday I can go thru a gram or two as well. I go through phases smokin flower mostly now but love that home pressed rosin!
I've never done a dab and the only rosin I've ever smoked is hash. My son says I gotta try dabs but he ain't buying it for me and either am I. I like the flower and smoking vas much ass I am pipes and papers are too hard on my lungs cough cough. Joints and smoking paper changes my voice, it makes it noticeably deeper and I cough more. I go through less smoke when I use a pipe or joints but I still prefer the bong.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've never done a dab and the only rosin I've ever smoked is hash. My son says I gotta try dabs but he ain't buying it for me and either am I. I like the flower and smoking vas much ass I am pipes and papers are too hard on my lungs cough cough. Joints and smoking paper changes my voice, it makes it noticeably deeper and I cough more. I go through less smoke when I use a pipe or joints but I still prefer the bong.
I'm retired and just putter around the house most days. I smoke about 1/2 hr after waking then every 2-3 hrs depending on what I'm working on. I smoke then I take a walk with my cat for about 45 minutes - hour out through the woods and Christmas tree farm then to my plants and other hobbies then smoke and repeat through out the day. We're living the happily ever after story. We moved out east and lived happily ever after. lol

Atokad28

Atokad28

Every time a buddy stops by or when im starting to get into a bitch mood when im trying to get things done ill stop smoke a bowl or two untill i forget i was pissed. But things are really hard to keep in order. Especially when i smoke so much that I put myself to sleep then iv wasted the day.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I average 1.5-2 grams of flower a day. I usually hit the distillate vape (yes they are clean ones) a bunch through the day, and I have two dabs or one chunk of hash per day. If I could only smoke one way I would pick bubblers, but I typically smoke one joint at some point in my day.

the rrock

the rrock

I would say a gram or two per day of a few diff strains, A joint before bed of the couchlock zombie weed,im out before I hit the pillow if needed. Dont dab because I dont wanna pay for it. Oh yeah I consume homemade edibles a few times a week if I need to drive anywhere,they help with focus sometimes other times helps with anxiety

Bodean

Bodean

I dont know how much I go through probably 5-7 grams a day. But I smoke A doob before work,after work,after dinner and before bed. Never tried dabs or such , and dislike the taste of bowls/bongs after the first few hits.
I have crohn's disease and have been smoking like this for 26 years. Well ever since I discovered my abdominal pain subsided after smoking.
Fubared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom