How often should I change my DWC nutritions?

• Thread starter AnubisQQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FourthCity

FourthCity

First day of transitioning into flowering
First time major trimming. Mainly cutting the big fan leaves and some the ones closes to the main stem.
How did I do? Should I trim a bit more? Did I trim too much? Any criticism is helpful.
Too much I think. The plant will be fine, dont get me wrong, but it will probably be stunted a little more than it needed to be. I only remove the leaves that are not getting light and the ones blocking a significant amount of airflow, you need the rest to absorb light and help the plant grow. I think most everything you cut would probably need to go eventually as the plant gets bigger and more crowded with new growth but at the moment it looks like some of those missing leaves could have still been doing it some good. You can see how I trimmed mine in the earlier post, enough foliage above the lid that you can't see it when looking down but underneath the canopy everything is pretty much cleared out so air can move freely through the plant.

AnubisQQ

AnubisQQ

Heading into week 2 of flowering. Should I trim up? Or leave alone? Any advice in the flowering stage would be helpful.
7F98D645 B394 445F 9513 6AC5E54CD439

E06EE7A1 7221 4394 9C5E 945D24F87E50

Kastrioti

Kastrioti

Do not cut anything unless necessary. You can stress the plant. I think it looks good. And it will be a successful harvest. If you think you've made a mistake, wash the roots with RO water.

AnubisQQ

AnubisQQ

Heading into week 3. The plants are a little behind but are growing fast. All nutritions are perfect and ph is always at 5.8. I’m still a little worried trimming too much off. What do you guys think? To soon?
5207ACDE 33F5 4BE3 B6C8 02B97A896B23

66859730 61A6 42DA 9CC5 0587B18A077A

Any advice is helpful. First flowering stage I’ve ever done.

AnubisQQ

AnubisQQ

I’m on week 3 going into week 4 on the 24th. Should I flush on week 5? Or week 6? I don’t wanna flush to early. When’s the best time?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Once it starts to turn amber I just add water to the res, gradually reducing the ppm.

AnubisQQ

AnubisQQ

What does this look like to you? And how can I fix it? About 3 more fan leaves have this... it isn’t on a lot of them just the main centered ones. I’m on week 6 into flowering almost week 7. Going to flush week 7 and flush week 8 and harvest the 5th day into week 8. That’s the plan at least and advice is helpful.
DB67D51F 4389 4195 9F6A B6C2CE1DA1C2
90DD887B E82C 401D ACA2 F59AE4A4D370

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Grab 'Enzyme Komplete' stuff work wonders from nute build ups and lock outs can use it anytime during your grow. Eats away all dead organic matter. Looks like you could use some cal/mag. My last setup looks similar to yours. I wish I would have trimmed everything 5-7in below the canopy. Just wasting time and energy on little stuff that amounts to airy popcorn buds.. I was in a 3x3 tent with 2 buckets running. I also would have mainlined both plants. O well. Looking good though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom