How Often Should I Feed With Nectar For The Gods

• Thread starter DannyO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tranesong2

I grow in Nectar soil too. I asked Scott at Oregon's Only and I believe he said feed 3 times and then flush with Herculean Harvest the fourth feeding. It's been working really well for me since I corrected the PH. The stuff is pretty mild.

D

DannyO

I grow in Nectar soil too. I asked Scott at Oregon's Only and I believe he said feed 3 times and then flush with Herculean Harvest the fourth feeding. It's been working really well for me since I corrected the PH. The stuff is pretty mild.
Thanks fror the reply. i ended up contacting Scott as well when I didnt get a response here. He told me he does a feed, feed, then a microbe tea, then a feed, feed, flush. I have mkostly been using this method except that I noticed what looked like a deficiency and tested the soil ph and ppm. It came out extreemly low ppm and high ph (which was the opposite of what I was expecting). I couldnt figure out why my ph was high when all of my feedings have been ph'd properly. I just recently started suspecting the extra perlite I added and did some reading. I found out that perlite does raise the ph, expecially if you dont wash it first, which I did not.

I have since flushed them with good ph'd water and am waiting to see if the ph will go back down.

T

Tranesong2

Huh, now I can't find Scott's email. But I guess my bad memory is still working the Nectar system well. But then, I'm throwing almost the full Roman Regimen at them. Wonder which microbe tea he's talking about? I do run plain ph'd water through them on occasion. Checking the run off to keep them honest.

D

DannyO

Huh, now I can't find Scott's email. But I guess my bad memory is still working the Nectar system well. But then, I'm throwing almost the full Roman Regimen at them. Wonder which microbe tea he's talking about? I do run plain ph'd water through them on occasion. Checking the run off to keep them honest.
I havnt used a tea yet but for the microbe watering I use SLF100, Fish Shit and Microbelife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom