How old are you and when did you start farming?

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawgburner

Still pretty new to this all myself. I was 19 when I started and have been at it for 6 years.

N

nor cali farmer

my first bean pop in the sunny year of 1972 just down from the shasta high football field down by the river. it was a lanky thing but it was good for the time. back then we did not weigh anything it was the ole 3 finger lids for 15.00. peace thc joe

winta

winta

see your mom was cooler than my dad he said "hell no u aint growing nothing just take these 3 zips and see what u can do that" lol the shit was so bad that nasty brown brown dookie lookin bud circa eastcoast 94' i just smoked it lol he should have got me a light i would have had 16 more years experience with mary:winking0067:

at 13 my mother bought me a 430 w HPS for my birthday and its been a wrap ever since..
10 years later I'm still growing strong!

jammie

jammie

started smoking in '73 while in the army in the canal zone,panama. the unofficial army motto was "uncles sam want to get you high" because everywhere gi's were stationed, there was some of the best weed. i only started growing 10 yrs ago because i lost all my contacts.

0MEGA

I hear so many great things about the 70s, but man can you imagine giving up "3 finger lid" of some OG for $15? haha
i just cant picture it in my head, here i am occasionally buying from the clinic $60 for an 8th lol

C

cannabill

56 years of age, growing since early 70's off and on - got serious last five or so and loving it especially since I discovered the wide world of seeds on the web, life is groovy in a righteous sort of way. Now if I can get that columbian gold feeling again! Peace ~Bill

C

chuckyoufarley

im 50 been puffin 35 yrs started growing bout 8-9 yrs ago mabee 10 lol

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I'm 37 my parents grew pot in New Jersey(believe it or not), growing up on my grandfathers farm, sellin corn at the roadside stand. Been farming all my life, but just started growing ganja seriously about 6 yrs ago. Mainly because I didn't want to buy it anymore, and it really helps me get along. I have had type 1 diabetes since age 21. It helps in so many ways, too many too list.
Great thread, good way to get to know are fellow farmers a little better.
Peace and Rock On!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Iam a few months from 33' the age of the christ ahaha been growing outdoor for 10 or more years and indoor from 2003 or 4 but not permanent grows...

P

Pot Boy

My mom was pretty cool I used to grow in her garden back in the mid seventies males and all where chopped an smoked. I'm 46 now...Gwad I feel old saying that!:music

S

Sirius

I did my first backyard grow from some mexican bagseed when I was 16. I'm almost 30 now been growing indoor for 3 years.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
same with me serius, did the whole bagseed outdoor thing off and on from 15-25 then brought it indoors for the last two year.. have grown from 400 to two 600's to now moving into 12k warehouse..lets see what happens in my thirties..

W

womp womp womp

I was 14 and kitted out my wardrobe only to get caught out by my mum. Done it every year outdoors and a few indoor grows since i moved out. I tried to con my mum into believing they was tomato plants haha.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

15. first two grows were males.
then around 16 i got a 400w hps and i've been havin fun for the last four years.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Started at i think 15, and I'm 29 now, gettin there, soon be able to call myself half a grower i guess, lol, I always say, your not a grower til you got 20 years, before then your just a bitch.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Started growing in my gutter when I was 24. Didn't go well...but after a couple of outdoor runs it was time for me to move indoors. That was 12 years ago.

hubcap

hubcap

-popped my first seeds in 1978.
-first successful outdoor harvest, 1981. (red bud skunk)

-all down hill ever since.

Top Bottom