How old are you and when did you start farming?

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
started when i was 14/15 outdoors with my buddies and then moved indoors when i went to college. im 25 now and my parents arent cool with the shit haha. a few years back i came home for the weekend and my mom found a duffle bag with 10 pounds in it in the garage and tripped the fuck out along with my dad lollll. i had to stop her from burning it all. my buddies mom was cool with it though and had a shit ton of old seeds from back in the day that she saved from all of her good bud she got haha.

M

m0lecule

Been growing non-stop since 22 while in Japan, 43 now. Just hit DJ's FLo, Destroyer, and Blackberry with a stinky Raskal OG stud.

Shit, come a long way - raised 3 kids, now a s/w exec, burnin' every night.

Thanks Farm!

D

Dr.Smitty

43 years growing starting in '67 and I'll be 59 in the summer. :harvest:

N

Nooz

Started in '84 with my first outdoor farming,..
10 years later and 10 years older and i can't stand the cold so we went indoor.

D

Donk Frog

Started in the mid 90's in High school with outdoor, did outdoor grows only till about 6 years ago, started doing hydro in addtion to my soilless grows 2 years ago...
So about 17years I guess for outdoor.
and 6 years indoor......Pleatly of room for more knowledge in my brain

old.Ford

old.Ford

answer to age question

Hello! I first grew some on Mcdonaugh Road in Balti in 68 and the weed was so so. Now at 61 years old I am growing indoors (its cold out there) and the product is superb when you can get good seed. When I think about the no shit panama red seed and one called punta roja that I tossed out it just breaks my heart. That was then...Into the current now at 61 I am growing 2 white widows 2 fugu kush and would be growing some nice skunkXXX but haven't been able to get any of the 10 beans to crack...beat, nice package though. If you need any other sociological info let me know. I'll be around
old.Ford

A

azmatis

the first grow iever did was when i was 15
it was columbian gold seeds i took from my older brother
lol, they got to about, a foot high and i think my step father found them lol
wishing istill had some of those seeds,
that was a long time ago
azmatis

convex

convex

Bagseed in '76 - grew into trees that never bloomed before the frost.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I'm 37 now and have been growing off and on for 20 years or so. I used to grow outdoors every year until my access to the spot was cut off. Now that the state has gone legal I have brought everything indoors.

G

G.F. Greens

30 in a few months. lol my 1st grow i was in the 6th grade. think that would make me 11 at the time. had a little science project to do for school, had to start some veggies and this and that. ok a week or so prior was at a friends house he was a few years older then me, well we busted in on his older bro getting high. so he hurried up and shut the door behind us and figured it would be funny to get us high or what not. well you guessed it i smoked and DAMN was i stoned. been hooked ever since. long story short he gave me my first seeds about 20 Jamaican red hair beans is what he said it was, that i conned my mom in to helping me crack for my "science project" about a week later. so i gotta em going, think about a doz sprouted. killed a few but the rest i got to about 3ft tall with little buds starting to form and then i came home from school to check on them and they were gone!:sweating ran down stairs only to realize that my dad was home on leave and that was the end of that. lol but almost every summer after that one i tried doin an outdoor, till i was 19 or 20 then got a cut of cotton candy and some nl beans for my 1st indoor setup with a 400hps.

10years later 8 1000w hps for flower, 400mh for moms, 450cfls for veg and a prop station that handles 360cuts at a time lol i dont even know how many strains in seed form i have or what to even run anymore, but all i can say is that its always been fun and never gets boring. keep it green farmers.

peace
GFG

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

46 this year and over 1/2 those years holding a watering can.

D

DazedNconfussed

hell compared to you all im late bloomer....started smoking weed 2 years ago, started my first grow indoors 2 months ago.....would never have even attempted the grow if it wasnt for all the cool ass members here on THCfarmer and so far the grow looks good......im 30....

C

chuckyoufarley

Premium Member
Supporter
IM 50 been puffing 36 yrs been growing the last 9-10 yrs

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Growing up

hello everyone, I'm mal and i'm 46. started growing outdoors in the early 80's and got more serious as time went by.i got a cut from a guy and learned about cloning in the early 90's and have added indoor growing since then. i drove up to canada to buy seeds in the late 90's and have been ordering seeds since. in the last several years i have been tinkering with breeding my own seeds. it truly keeps life interesting.

sincerely,
mal

W

Winchester

Started my first grow 17 years ago outdoors, kept em going until late october covering every night. Harvested 5 plants one plant over three pounds. Been at it ever since growing indoors now Old strain of KGB. 54 yrs old stayin high in the Rockies.

M

MASSES 420KING

Was 15 when i started toking 17 when i started serious growing and im 32 years old my first few grows were outdoors but when i went indoor thats when shit started happening for me

Z

zoefresssh666

22, just started my very first grow a couple weeks ago!

Latest posts

Top Bottom