How should i train these clones

• Thread starter seebas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seebas

I've already topped these it's my first grow not sure if I did it right I did over water about two weeks ago there bouncing back now but I'm not getting that bushy structure I want. And the bud sites and or branches are not long enough too lst and idk if I should bend and tie down the main stem or not too alow all the bud sited along the main stalk too grow out

How should i train these clones
How should i train these clones 2
B

BudgetGrower

If you want short bushy plants you have to top/fim a few times, every time you fim/top you swap one shoot for 2-3 shoots.
Never had good results from lst alone, as it takes a lot of time and effect, topping a few times and pulling the shoots down(small amount of lst I guess) will give you amazing results, you can control the stretch by pulling the main stems down in flower(think of 6 in a circle, as you pull them down the circle gets wider)

S

seebas

Look one week lst with light as close as possible then nxt week back it off for verticle then repeat tie thosr plants as horizontal ad you can get them
Awesome thank you I wasn't sure if I should bend that main stem that much or not. Still trying too get the hang of watering couple of my pits were really light even tho I just watered couple days ago so I thought maybe there just big drinkers and watered again soil felt dry but not expirencing some over watering symptoms

S

seebas

If you want short bushy plants you have to top/fim a few times, every time you fim/top you swap one shoot for 2-3 shoots.
Never had good results from lst alone, as it takes a lot of time and effect, topping a few times and pulling the shoots down(small amount of lst I guess) will give you amazing results, you can control the stretch by pulling the main stems down in flower(think of 6 in a circle, as you pull them down the circle gets wider)
I really like that analogy thank you I wasn't sure if I should top again or just lst. I think I overwatered some because I am seeing some symptoms of it in my leaves do you have any tips for helping eith this last time I just let them be for s while and they bounced back

B

BudgetGrower

I really like that analogy thank you I wasn't sure if I should top again or just lst. I think I overwatered some because I am seeing some symptoms of it in my leaves do you have any tips for helping eith this last time I just let them be for s while and they bounced back
Your welcome Seebas,
If your worried and want to do something there a few things you can do, depending on your environment, really you want temps around 28-30c, reduce the humidity down to 40%, add fans at the soil level, remove any overflow( I use a Turkey baster), raise the pots 1-2"( I use a Plant Pot Saucer upside down), this will really help.
or you can wait and let them dry out for a few days.

S

seebas

I have one plant that seems too be drinking alit more than the others I just watered it like two days ago and pot already is super light and top soil is dry compared too the others that definitely still have some moisture I'm just nervous of over watering buf don't know if I should Waite till fhe plant shows that it needs water or if I should water before that as the pot needs it

Top Bottom