• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chanelola

chanelola

Hi,
How I can clean my peak pro without damaging the device can anyone help

L

lolamanpreet

I beleive this is offtopic. But there are many methods you can use to clean the peak pro vaporizer.
  1. Disassemble the glass attachment: Remove the glass attachment from the base by gently pulling it off. Set it aside for cleaning separately.
  2. Clean the glass attachment: Fill a container with isopropyl alcohol (preferably 91% or higher concentration). Submerge the glass attachment in the alcohol and let it soak for about 30 minutes. This will help dissolve any residue or buildup. After soaking, rinse the glass attachment with warm water and dry it thoroughly before reassembling.
  3. Clean the base: Wipe the base of the Puffco Peak Pro with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any dust or debris. Avoid using excessive water or cleaning agents directly on the base to prevent damage.
  4. Clean the atomizer and chamber: Remove the atomizer from the base by unscrewing it. Wipe the exterior of the atomizer with a cloth or cotton swab dampened with isopropyl alcohol to remove any residue. Use a cotton swab to gently clean the chamber inside the atomizer. Be careful not to damage the heating element.
  5. Reassemble and dry: Once all the components are clean and dry, reattach the glass and atomizer to the base of the Puffco Peak Pro.

L

lolamanpreet

I beleive this is offtopic. But there are many methods you can use to clean the peak pro vaporizer.
  1. Disassemble the glass attachment: Remove the glass attachment from the base by gently pulling it off. Set it aside for cleaning separately.
  2. Clean the glass attachment: Fill a container with isopropyl alcohol (preferably 91% or higher concentration). Submerge the glass attachment in the alcohol and let it soak for about 30 minutes. This will help dissolve any residue or buildup. After soaking, rinse the glass attachment with warm water and dry it thoroughly before reassembling.
  3. Clean the base: Wipe the base of the Puffco Peak Pro with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any dust or debris. Avoid using excessive water or cleaning agents directly on the base to prevent damage.
  4. Clean the atomizer and chamber: Remove the atomizer from the base by unscrewing it. Wipe the exterior of the atomizer with a cloth or cotton swab dampened with isopropyl alcohol to remove any residue. Use a cotton swab to gently clean the chamber inside the atomizer. Be careful not to damage the heating element.
  5. Reassemble and dry: Once all the components are clean and dry, reattach the glass and atomizer to the base of the Puffco Peak Pro.

Top Bottom