How To Cover Smoke Smell

• Thread starter MrBlackThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ever rolled A #Backwoods# blunt, it's a old-time cigar pack you can get any 7-11, it it's right next to the Philly blunts. But with backwoods you take the cigar out and it's a real large tobacco totally wrapped around a bunch of tobacco. And it's wet, so you can totally unroll the Bigleaf from outside cigar. This leaf you pulled off as you're rolling paper you put some herb in their roll it up and if they're smoking outside The smell of the real tobacco burning could mask it. I would never smoke a Philly blunt, those are Harsh cardboard. Backwoods are the only one to have real tobacco for outside casing instead of cardboard paper from a swisher.

Plus nicotine in the tobacco leave you really nice buzz, I don't smoke tobacco Harley ever anymore. Once is a while me and my friends a roll backwards is for the hell of it.
I'm not a blunt smoker, but backwoods make the best blunts by far. Good point.
Peace

mr roboto

mr roboto

empty paper towel roll with a dryer sheet inside and blow smoke through

indicabush

indicabush

People I know are starting to complain that my weed is making their whole neighborhood smell like ganja land after smoking it.

Air freshener sprays like febreeze apparently doesn't help.
What would be a good way to cover up the smell, beside using a carbon filter ?

AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System.....cost under $100 on Amazon

Definitely works on removing smoke odors +

indicabush

indicabush

empty paper towel roll with a dryer sheet inside and blow smoke through

Works with a Volcano....exhale into your roll, but for a pipe or a joint....you still have the odor from the constant burning of the joint or constant lighting of the pipe.

mr roboto

mr roboto

i know huh, I used this method a long time ago as a kid when trying to hide smoke smells from my parents. Maybe the old trick on the movie friday 2 using a vacuum and maybe add bounce in the vac exhaust.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
simple. tell em to look up a sploof (at least that's what we used to call em). cardboard tube from toilet paper or paper towel rolls, a few dryer sheets, some toilet paper and body spray and bam, good for a week and most of it will be free considering it's all household items. stayed under the radar for years using a sploof and still bust em out when i travel and stay in hotel rooms. easy enough for any broke smoker.

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Don't know if mentioned but for breathing out get a toilet paper roll fill it with bounty sheets and when u blow through it . it smells like clean laundry incorporate it somehow with second hand smoke good to go

B

BarbaraMarti

Hey this is easy. I am having same issue before some time. Then my friend recommend me sploofy. this is good product to use to remove all type of weed smell and other herbs smell. Go google it read more reviews. you will love this product. Me loving it since 6 Months. Hope you love it too. Please share your experience with me as well. Would love to know how people use same product in different way. Kudos to sploofy

half baked

half baked

I've used this with great results and also a spray my mates dad got from a morgue and that stuff stops any smell in its tracks lol

Top Bottom