How to extract vape juice from black afghan hash

• Thread starter psncodepsncode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Not sure who’s there . Im lee in the Uk. Been trying to make vape oil , for 10 months now . I can make it strong but it tastes like 💩. Tried, VG n leave it b for time , slowe cooked it . Rubbish. Made deco, rap , wax . Strength is there but nothing else . I am winterising oils . Any sane advice would be welcome.🤗 I am now going to try distillation. The plan is make concentrate, dilute with 200%alchol winterise, then run through the condenser. Will that get me what I want ?

My main guess would be that the Issue is in the final mixing process, did you only mix it with VG?
Vg is there to make the Vape smooth while Pg is there as a flavour carrier.
If you only add VG you need a ridicouls amount of extract/aroma to get the flavour in, i would suggest to try 70 or 60 % vg. Mix it properly with the Pg, Coffe stirrer or Magnet lab mixer works well. Only add your extract once it properly combined.

Also did you try to taste your extraction in another way to check if it tasted the way you want?

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Hello. im want a portable that will vape my hash while I'm out and about I have an ego pen but that does not vape completely plus only has one heat setting! has anyone got any recommendations was thinking of a Flowermax or the new Storm pen anyone have any ideas thanks
Not sure if the Flowermax can handle extracts, it has to be specifically mentioned that it works with extracts or wax like the Storm Pen does.

L

Lee72

My main guess would be that the Issue is in the final mixing process, did you only mix it with VG?
If you only add VG you need a ridicouls amount of extract/aroma to get the flavour in, i would suggest to try 70 or 60 % vg. Mix it properly with the Pg, Coffe stirrer or Magnet lab mixer works well. Only add your extract once it properly combined.

Also did you try to taste your extraction in another way to check if it tasted the way you want?
Hi . Ye bruv , tried every combo . Just pg just vg and every mix in between. And when I say tasted like ship I mean I can taste the clor

Tried every mix of pg, vg . Absolute garbage. Works but not enough. It’s the green colour I can taste. not bud . And it tastes awesome in the rig in blunts , the best smoke ever had . . The strength is there the flavor I can live will . I can add some. I want clear juice. Do you no anything about to achieve that at home . Do you know if i distill the winterised alcohol wash twice filtered. Will that get me there😀

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Hi . Ye bruv , tried every combo . Just pg just vg and every mix in between. And when I say tasted like ship I mean I can taste the clor
Damn honestly no idea what could cause that, check out that thread: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/d...n-ethanol-purging-vape-juice-infusion.157564/

Might have to wait for the more experienced guys here to provide some indepth infos if the thread doesnt answer your questions.
There are a few people around here that are way more knownledgeable when it comes to extractions, concocitons etc. dont wanna throw around some random guesses when it comes to the exact procedure. If you wanna dig around some more yourself the Term Terp Sauce is often associated with Vape Juice.

Tried every mix of pg, vg . Absolute garbage. Works but not enough. It’s the green colour I can taste. not bud . And it tastes awesome in the rig in blunts , the best smoke ever had . . The strength is there the flavor I can live will . I can add some. I want clear juice. Do you no anything about to achieve that at home . Do you know if i distill the winterised alcohol wash twice filtered. Will that get me there😀
No Offense or anything, just to rule out every other possibilty did you test your "raw" Base if its contaminated with something and change the cotton/Coils inbetween different Pg/vg mixtures? Guess you did since you seem to be on the sciency side with your equipment and mindset but us Weed Lovers might forget the most basic stuff if we start something hammered 😉

Also out of curiosity whats your procedure for tasting/testing the ready juice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom