how to get my account deleted

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

i own an organic hop feild. one acre of zues hops that i sell to local breweries and use in my own homebrewing. also hops are the closest relative to cannabis. thats whu i have a hop cone for my avatar. i've brewed over 150 gallon of beer in just the past 2 years. i've been growing hops for over 10 years now, and all in all i've brewed over 500-5 gallon batches. if you want i could hook you up with a killer cannabis ale recipe.

i'm not a dumbass dude... obviously i don't expect people to think it's a bud.

L

Lost

I figured there was a tie in, thats why I asked. Obviously you can see the irony of the name foolsgold and the hops in your avatar. Perhaps not :)

F

foolsgold

it was unintentional, but ya now that you say something i see it. lol. didn't mean to come off all pissed off.

F

foolsgold

i don't know what i was thinking. this site is tits. i don't think i want to leave now, so logic if your reading this...please don't delete my account!

F

foolsgold

some more headband should do the trick. i'll get my little hombre here to make the run. EL va amigo!
:character0025:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nycd seeds

iam in the process of getting the same nycd seeds, and i agree this site kicks ass. i will be growing my nycd outside, we'll see. the seeds here are incredible, thanks Logic

mal

M

Malachi

Hey bro why dont you post that cannabis ale recipe for all of us to enjoy? I would sure like to try my hand in making some of that.

F

foolsgold

check smoker lounge for the cannabis ale recipe that fits your brewing level, and taste. i hope you guys like it, but beware unless your growing it may not be economical. on this site everyone is growing tho. lol.
i cannot wait to get my nycd. just sent off the payment the other day, so in a couple weeks i should be dancing in my pants happy with germinating ladies.:icon_animal26:

S

sshortguy1

is there any site solely for reading in general not someone's opinion on what they have done, I tried the forums but I get a lot of drama which someone called me a douche which I came back for the kill that if I'm a douche then after I have done your g/f she smells better, drama my wife is right you do run a lot of drama, envious people seeing others commenting on killing their plants which I showed her for which she knows about growing, etc. she owns several nurseries, which myself personally I want to bypass the drama & dive straight into methods, etc

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

i own an organic hop feild. one acre of zues hops that i sell to local breweries and use in my own homebrewing. also hops are the closest relative to cannabis. thats whu i have a hop cone for my avatar. i've brewed over 150 gallon of beer in just the past 2 years. i've been growing hops for over 10 years now, and all in all i've brewed over 500-5 gallon batches. if you want i could hook you up with a killer cannabis ale recipe.

i'm not a dumbass dude... obviously i don't expect people to think it's a bud.
Hello and welcome. Funny intro. I’m curious what you can tell us about HLVd in your circles of knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom