caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
SipHip; Blue dream is Very popular in these parts.. But I don't have any blue dream in my garden :confused:

Hope to grow Blue Dream X Alien soon though :D

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

sweet....sounds like a nice cross...

no offense on the BD comment....they just dont like it at the clubs I frequent....

H

hondapower420

use huge pots like 50 200 gallon that should give you your 100 pounds and then some.. put your cuttings out at around 18"-24 "

backpackballer

backpackballer

everything i have done has been organic, and i have gotten over 2 in northern vt, on sweet island skunks, yeah quebec can pull big ladies. they just need a lot of love

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

100lbs in a single season. Dream big hey. Would love to see that.

backpackballer

backpackballer

used three 1/4" drip emmitters per pot all run off of automatic times and an ez-flo fert injector(filter removed to use organics) for nutes i used roots organics grow, earth juice catalyst, earth juice bloom, molasses, top feeds( worm castings, guano(s) and mycro.

DRONER

DRONER

used three 1/4" drip emmitters per pot all run off of automatic times and an ez-flo fert injector(filter removed to use organics)
My set up is almost identical except ill only have one quarter inch drip emitter per pot, you think that will be enough??!! i reduced the # of plants to be able to handle caring for them on a daily basis. try and get alot healthier nurtured big boys! really appreciate the info and help BPB! You topped your plants right? once or twice? Im gonna owe you a # at the end of the summer i think for all the info and inspiration!! :cool:

Cheers!

DR

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

When people are pulling 1.5-2 # per plant indoors, I would think a well veged plant in good soil with the summer sun would or could easily do 3-4 # ... I remember my uncle's plants being about 8' tall .... thats alot of nugz.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Did you get it? tex is right on this one.....outdoor is very easy to get big plants follow three simple rules: sunlight, soil space, and love!!!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
2.5 pound volunteer ;)
Trailertrashplant 1

Spearontrailer10 20 1Topsoftrailer 1Trailersidedoorshot 1

bongstar

bongstar

I dont get to worked up on the latest and greatest strains. I do Bubba kush and where buds gets big I have problems of mold. So the big heavy producers isn't for me when half has to be thrown away. I hear about pounds comeing from indoor all the time. But not so much outdoors. Your pitcher made me smile like I found money in my pocket very nice plant
if you cant grow fat nugs without mold you have to dial your system in, and you realy hear more about pounds indoors than out? i get any where from 1 to five ps per depending on the strain, lets see some one get 5 ps indoor off one!!!

bongstar

bongstar

if you need 1600 plants to get 100 lbs your doing something way wrong, there are alot of people on here who you can gain knowledge from who can help you get the same yeilds.
I say find a thread about how someone grew a pound OD in a special mix in "X" amount of sun at "X" latitude and do what they did 100 times at yer own locale and don't even ask the question.
50 is a great number and is not over acheiving, i belive 25 plants would be over acheiving though it could be easily done
done some over acheiver math for 200 pounds as if 100 wouldn't be hard enough just wanted to correct myself on bad math.

@caregiverken
To do 100 pounds in 50 plants would be a task to do, not imposible It would have to be done in a backyard with daily care

Top Bottom