How to kill a plant

• Thread starter Crysmatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Instead of fuckin up the disrespectful guys plants, have you ever thought of just calling him out on his fuct up behavior?

Imo I think you are going about it the wrong way, no matter what he's done. You are definitely lowering yourself to or below his level. You'd be better off being honest and the bigger man or even pranking him. Killing something some 1 loves usually results in backlash for you of the worse kind, no matter what the reasons. Expect to receive what you dish out, even if it's not karma you r justifying w/e he's gonna do to you for this. As you said earlier you are afraid of him retaliating then you shouldn't even be messing w/ him, I consider myself a nice guy but if you hurt something/someone I care about, you'd see a whole different side of me, I know I don't represent every1 but I think most would do the same.

Cort

Cort

Find new roommate and move. If its your place, give him notice.

If you both signed the lease talk to landlord and see about a way out.

problem solved

S

sk2004

i love you guys :) i should have named this thread "how to get rid of roommates". any other prank ideas?

normally a direct route would lead to some resolution. he's a basket case. he's like a retarded 4 year old. he won't learn. he has earned some backlash.

assault wouldn't go over too well. i'm concerned with him retaliating - hence the subtle methods. he stays in his room all day while i'm at work, and has access to the whole house.

i'm definitely working on getting him out of my space. i'm not moving because of him. i want to make it inhospitable for him so that he leaves.

just to be clear: I am NOT killing MJ plants!

The problem with stupid people is they have no clue, so pranks probabaly won't have desired effects (although have plenty of ideas). Kinda crazy that someone is growing in that situation.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
there is a product at the nursery it will kill the plant and nothing will grow there for one year. you should just walk away.

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

Instead of fuckin up the disrespectful guys plants, have you ever thought of just calling him out on his fuct up behavior?

that doesn't work anymore in today's world. Many people feel they can do whatever they want when they, even with the people they live with. Respect is out the window. They'll tell you that you are being a hater etc...

Move the hell out and get your own place or beat the crap out of him and then move out because trying to get him to move is just leaving the door open for the guy to come back and rob you at a later date or he'll sell you out to someone that will rob you.

You should also make sure the guy is not on meth. You said he stinks and stays in his room all day. Does he try to avoid you, sleeps all day?

A

anonymouse

I heard coffee kills MJ, but I would just warn the dude if he keeps stinking and vacuuming so late you will give his MJ an expresso it won't soon forget :D

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I've delt with these scenarios before; and in all honesty i think you are the douche bag,but just hold on a minute before you skip over this. People have different opinions and outlooks on life which change from 1 person to another. therefor what one person may see a disrespectful may not be or may be extremely to another person,however this difference shouldn't be a grounds for major conflicts. if you have a problem tell the guy straight up. by being sneaky and shady as you are you truly are being the douche bag. remeber karma is always watching, and what you do unto one person will be guarenteed to be done to you. If he doesn't listen or try to listen after telling him several times either shake his hand and tell him your gonna fight or just leave all together; if your afraid of gettin beaten in the fight then maybe you should just try acting like he does which will eventaully make him angery or annoyed with his on habits. But don't fuck with plants man, thts just bad karma, and sounds pretty douchy to me. what if he grows those plants and sells them to unsuspecting people. Then those random peoples health is on your conscious.. Just some words or wisdom man. hope you get your priorities straight. for the record i don't know this kid but back when i was in my first years of college i had several fallings out with "friends" that were jealous of my easy success and it led to all kinds of douch baggery that just wasn't worth it for me or for them.

B

budseyeveiw

he asked for a solution not a lecture. put it this way

boil up the kettle and water his plant. there will not be a smell, or cuts etc, its cheap and free. no plants roots can take boiling water, and it will collapse and die whilst looking quite naturally past its sell by date.

good luck

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

LOL ok id poop inside his pillow case.......or just poop on top of the soil maybe dig down a little so its just poking up.....or idk LOL I think poop jokes are funny...:.personally id just cut em down leave em and stab him with my scissors if he confronted me.......be like you bitch ass ill stab you so bad you.....you wish I not stab you so bad!

Omg or poop under his bed sheets then jump on his bed......Lmao!

Venom818

Venom818

LOL ok id poop inside his pillow case.......or just poop on top of the soil maybe dig down a little so its just poking up.....or idk LOL I think poop jokes are funny...:.personally id just cut em down leave em and stab him with my scissors if he confronted me.......be like you bitch ass ill stab you so bad you.....you wish I not stab you so bad!

Omg or poop under his bed sheets then jump on his bed......Lmao!

That's classic I stab u so bad u gonna wish I no stab u lmao

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

That's what me and ma wife say to each other right before we fall asleep each night......lmao

dextr0

dextr0

Get that fool a broad...shell explain why he needs to wash his ass n shit. good idea.

I would probably have threw him and all his shit in the garage and tell him he staying in there until he can live like he supposed to...that or kick rocks. Might beat that ass too; but I cant b violent no more...habitual is a bitch.

dankworth

dankworth

Get that fool a broad...shell explain why he needs to wash his ass n shit. good idea.

I would probably have threw him and all his shit in the garage and tell him he staying in there until he can live like he supposed to...that or kick rocks. Might beat that ass too; but I cant b violent no more...habitual is a bitch.

I was actually being a smart-ass. I was going to add something about a cup something something. I have only heard of the video. Apparently if you watch it you cannot joke about it again.

dextr0

dextr0

Ahhh ha ha!! I seen it! Thats not the answer tho, that make the whole house smelly...ughhhh!!

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I was actually being a smart-ass. I was going to add something about a cup something something. I have only heard of the video. Apparently if you watch it you cannot joke about it again.

Nightmares. Watch it, just so you can say you've seen it.

dankworth

dankworth

Nightmares. Watch it, just so you can say you've seen it.

No, Sodalicious, I don't want to do that.
I am afraid it would ruin my idealized version of cups.
My whole cup-on-a-pedestal thing, you know.

I bet you don't even drink from cups anymore without washing them out first.

Top Bottom