How to make good quality bubble hash quickly and easily - a step by step guide

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blaze

Blaze

Bakeaked - what do you mean by hiring a large CO2 frire extinguisher? That must be a UK/term, I'm not quire sure what you are talking about.

N

NorCalGrower

I just looked at my bubble hash with a microscope and i'm amazed!! thanks for this

L

Liberanos5

thanks to all that took so much time for this thread .......... a ton of infomation!

Blaze

Blaze

Thx Liberanos5. Some of the info in here is a bit dated but maybe this winter I will have time to re-do it. We've made a few tweaks to the process here and there, I am always trying to improve the process as much as possible.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Bakeaked - what do you mean by hiring a large CO2 frire extinguisher? That must be a UK/term, I'm not quire sure what you are talking about.
hire = rent over there, i'd like to hear more on his process too..

K

kolah

Bubble bag hash?
I bought some bags a year ago but it looks like it takes forever to make the sheesh.'

I'm pretty patient but it looks like a bitch to make that way, stirring, draining, eighteen million screens, etc. I'll stick with the dry ice method...unless anyone can sway me to believe its not that bad to make and can be a good smoke.

Blaze

Blaze

Once you get the process down, it's fast, especially with the larger bags. It takes me about 45-60 min min or so to run a batch start to finish including clean up, which usually gets me an oz or more. Most people over mix and let it sit too long - which takes up a ton of time and degrades the quality. If you do a dirll and the really big 50+ gallon bags you can makes pounds in a day. IMO properly made bubble, especially when using fresh frozen material, blows away anything else out there. I do dry sift, BHO, alcohol extractions, etc, good fresh frozen bubble is always what I prefer for my head stash, the flavor and high is unmatched.

K

kolah

Thanks, Blaze...maybe I will give it a whirl. I got a ton of good trim chillin'.

I'd smoke sheesh' everyday if I had enough.

Gangaman

Gangaman

Thanx bro, today is my hash making day and it's great to know I'm doing it all the best known way!!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Personally I turn all my trim into bubble hash this way, then i take the best or 2 best screen and save it for smokin then take the rest of the bubble and make oil or baked goods outta it. Just my 2 cents Take it easy guys

Blaze

Blaze

That's pretty much what I do too Ohio. Best grade or two gets saved for personal, the rest get turned into hash lollipops, topical oil, etc....

S

sumo

Best concentrate I've had was bubble made by a older lady with MS. I can't stand whack bubble. But proper bubble is a beautiful thing.

You can't make bomb bubble from the lil 5gal bags...You have to atleast use the trash can sized bags. Then you need enough super fresh super frozen trim. In my opionon one needs a trimming crew to get that much fresh trim at once. It has to be fresh so that the plant matter holds together and still a bit pliable. Those 2things make a big difference imo..

That's my 2cents.. Great posts Blaze!

D

dr colly

high blaze and evrybody
if you get yourselve a kombucha mushroom(internet), you can use the water and the leaves after icolating the cristals to make kombucha from it. very tasty and very strong!!.125gr green leaves give 10 ltr.just take the water boil with the leaves, need no other tea,add 1 kg unrafined sugar, filter through a cloth and let it cool. then place the mushrom on top and keep at 20 degrees for a week....remove the mushroom, filter and bottel in 1/2 litr plastic bottles.(real cola bottles are the best, strong and from organic material) drink fresh or wait some days to weeks to open, becomes like champaign.cool before open, pressureblast!!)the mushroom grows and reproduces fast, so you can splitt it and have another one. share!!
dr colly

Blaze

Blaze

high blaze and evrybody
if you get yourselve a kombucha mushroom(internet), you can use the water and the leaves after icolating the cristals to make kombucha from it. very tasty and very strong!!.125gr green leaves give 10 ltr.just take the water boil with the leaves, need no other tea,add 1 kg unrafined sugar, filter through a cloth and let it cool. then place the mushrom on top and keep at 20 degrees for a week....remove the mushroom, filter and bottel in 1/2 litr plastic bottles.(real cola bottles are the best, strong and from organic material) drink fresh or wait some days to weeks to open, becomes like champaign.cool before open, pressureblast!!)the mushroom grows and reproduces fast, so you can splitt it and have another one. share!!
dr colly

Huh, I didn't know that. Personally I don't care for Kamboocha, but many of my friends do, I'll be sure to pass this info along.

Blaze

Blaze

atleast the trashcan size ? is there a bigger then trashcan size:eek: . i used the 5 gal bags for 3-4 years b4 i got a 30/20 gal set my overall quality went down with the bigger set of bags lol.

They get as big as 55 gallons, at least that I've seen. If you can source the right materials you can make them as big as you desire. I've seen good product come out of the 5 gallons and the 20 gallons, you just have to adjust your technique a bit.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Huh, I didn't know that. Personally I don't care for Kamboocha, but many of my friends do, I'll be sure to pass this info along.
I have come to love kambucha, but I haven't been able to find a scoby locally, so I'm going to have to order online.

Swell

Swell

Anyone have much experience making lots of bubble with cement mixers?
I'd love some input on making tons of bubbles without washing machines.

This is a great thread, and it'd be nice to get it going again... Way too much emphasis on solvent extracts nowadays.

Blaze

Blaze

Cement mixer can work, I know someone that made some nice OG Kush bubble with one a few years back.

Swell

Swell

Anyone got some pictures of ice extract made from a true Hash Plant.
I'd love to know the yield of hash plant compared with other afghans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom