How to make lollipops

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowkitty

Lollipopman, thanks for sharing all your secrets and the detailed pics.

You can get the sticks and molds at any hobby/craft store, like Michael's or ACMoore. But I am sure ebay has killer prices over those joints. Didn't know you could make cannabutter from males.

D

DoctorFungi

Sometimes, but rarely...

Males may in rare cases have resin on them, and these can be thrown in a hash pile(usually u keep em for breeding purposes) but the majority of male plants have a negligable amount of THC....

Btw....LollipopMan - Is that real cannabutter thats pictured in your thread?

Much Love ThcFarmers,
DoctorFungi :pimp:

mikeb437

mikeb437

so basically, your just making a regular lollipops cept your using cannabutter.. do those recipes call for butter in the mix or is that something you just added on your own?

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

awesome man, I have been dyin to make lollipos since Cali Clubs started doin them

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

I've never had them, but damn those look tasty. Maybe a future project haha...

C

CoughingMan

a good lollipop will get you feelin nice.

Good recipe, this should be stickied.

B

bdawgburner

I just made some and they turned out alrite. Some of the butter didnt absorb into the syrup though and was just left in the pan in the end. It was maybe a couple tablespoons. The potency seems fine though. I ate one and its pretty strong!

M

masterwelder

I've made cannabutter so strong it's had me buzzed, literally shaking, for nearly 18 hours or so. That was my first attempt. Live and learn eh.

What do you mean did you have a bad side effect ? :mmm

W

wyattthewiteboi

you have to be careful when eatin cannabus you can get why higher than smoke and it can freak some ppl out i made some brownies one year for someone b day and one person went in to a sezer from them and he hadent had one in 2 years you have to be careful

lollipopman

lollipopman

I just made some and they turned out alrite. Some of the butter didnt absorb into the syrup though and was just left in the pan in the end. It was maybe a couple tablespoons. The potency seems fine though. I ate one and its pretty strong!

sorry for the late reply just got my new computer last night, you did nothing wrong i have some butter left over to, Ive made alot of batches and still haven't got it perfect so far this recipe has the best taste and potency out of all the ones i did......sorry for the extra butter....

W

wyattthewiteboi

dose anyone know the temp you have yo get too to released the thc

B

bdawgburner

No worries lolli, they were great, everyone loved them. I'm definetely gonna be making more. I just wanted to see if I was doing anything wrong. Thanks for getting back to me.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Lolliman, have you used just dry kief at all instead of Canabutter?

CBF

F

Frozen Farmer

Hell yeah! Awesome man! Ive been wanting to make lollipops for a long time! THANK YOU!

A

ArkNugz

this is awesome I must try making this once !
I tried once some weed and hash tasting candy from Europe that was pretty nice and tasty ,they claim to have active compounds in it, but I felt no effect.
. I have a feeling with your recipe it will be different tho lol...

thankx for sharing !

R

Rolln J

heya LolliPopMan you think I could substitute canna olive oil for the butter? when you put it in the fridge it kinda congeals like butter...

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs LolliPopMa!

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks arknugz give it a try i only use my clippings to make the butter.. and i think bdawgburner gave it a run and liked them...let me know if you do it..

rj hope you and your family have a great Christmas to, i never had oil but when i make my kids some i use half cup of water and makes around 35 lollis, i would go by how much oil it takes for you to get ripped times that by 35, i would try to stay between 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of oil...the hardest part is to get the lollis strong enough but yet dont waste any butter or oil...hope this helps...

B

bdawgburner

Yeah everyone here has been loving them. I've had to make a couple batches a week for the last month or so.

Top Bottom