How to make lollipops

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iStiG

Aww many lolipops look amazing!! No one has ever seen that type of edible around here. I bet people would love them :) Thanks!

I

islandgrl777

Lollipop reciepe

How many does the reciepe make? 24?

Ready to go unless I need more molds.

S

Samson4

Now that's cool. Butterscotch sounds like it would work well with the added fat. Maybe even a little butterscotch chew on the stick.

B

Buster

Problems with lollipops

I have been making lollipops with strong cannabutter. I am having trouble with oil sitting on top and not binding with the sugar. Is the butter too strong?

R

redeye057

still it is a great technique lollipopman..
im going to try this one for sure..

Blaze

Blaze

I have been making lollipops with strong cannabutter. I am having trouble with oil sitting on top and not binding with the sugar. Is the butter too strong?

It's because you are using too much butter. The sugar has a limit to how much can be integrated into in. IMO butter is not a very good way to make lollipops anyway, hash oil works way better.

H

highflyboi

yes

thank you for your super recipe on lollipop making. I have an aunt named lolli pop and i am on this soon. She will be very pleased with me and my lollipops.

B

Bubbie

That's awesome but have you ever considered making them into lozenges instead of lolli-pops? Less attraction for the kiddos and easier than holding onto a stick. Just a thought

C

candygirl

Hi, I want to make lollipops using oil. What ratio (versus butter) do I use?

C

candygirl

It's because you are using too much butter. The sugar has a limit to how much can be integrated into in. IMO butter is not a very good way to make lollipops anyway, hash oil works way better.
Blaze, how much oil should I use?

durian

durian

wow coolest canna recipe ive ever seen. would love to make a bunch of these and have them on hand all the time. yum!

GdKid

GdKid

This is how to make lollipops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things you need!!!

Lollipop trays
lollipop sticks
1 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of corn syrup
cooking spray
2 bottles of candy flavoring
1tsp food coloring
candy thermometer
half pound of cannabutter
2tsp tart and sour fruit flavor enhancer

So ive made hard candies basically just like this except i used a packet of koolaid for the flavoring they taste good, except that some people i know are diabetic but love the candies.... is there anyway to make these lolipops but for diabetics?.....

lollipopman

lollipopman

Thanks everyone who has tried and liked my lollipops, and logic for keeping this around when the switch over happened ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom