How To On How To Get 100% Success Rate In Ez-cloner!!!!

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Yeah as long as you keep the water cold, thats what i use the air pump for, your golden big beautiful roots.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So How do I set up a smal 16 plug EZ cloner and keep the water temp below 72 Running 24/7 ? seems This is going to be a issue come summertime and temps are higher. . . .no pun intended LoL ok a little
I started @68 the cloner has been running 17 hr now and is at 71 not much wiggle room
1 16 2015Cloner 1

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I will pick up a better timer so I can do just that, 15/15
Thanks AF

MGRox

MGRox

@FlyinJStable I just happened to be lurking and may have possibly another idea you could try; as sometimes bare stem cuts like a continual flow n'all.

What is the size of your current pump in Lpm or Gpm?

Not many people know this, but the submersible pump "Maxi-jet" That used to be by Aquarium Systems (now Marineland) IS actually rated for external use (straight from Mfg's mouth back then). When I had my saltwater store I did run these fine externally and was exactly for the same reason of reducing heat. Now, I'm not sure how much Marineland has changed the internals and such, but that pump should still be fine external (check that it still has O-ring seal on the impeller housing / intake).
It's been a lot of years now, but I'm pretty darn sure that 1/2" cpvc fit right over the outlet and right inside the intake. You could also connect flexible hose too I suppose. All you would have to do is run an intake to your res and then an outlet line that connects to the spray manifold. Then you could just have the pump sit outside and I'd bet you'd be down to 68 no worries.
They make em' in 400, 600, 900 and 1200 Lph

just a thought

jkbeing

jkbeing

I need a recycle timer to keep my cloner temps in check, I like to extend my off times as the clones get older.

A

A-Roe

So How do I set up a smal 16 plug EZ cloner and keep the water temp below 72 Running 24/7 ? seems This is going to be a issue come summertime and temps are higher. . . .no pun intended LoL ok a little
I started @68 the cloner has been running 17 hr now and is at 71 not much wiggle room
View attachment 476411
Just put a couple of air stones attached to a good pump, and run 24/7.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yeas Mame I will do as thy commands
I was so stressed this week end but the clones do speak to me they say 100% and thanks to the thread You are all great.
I will nic nic niccky poo
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeas Mame I will do as thy commands
I was so stressed this week end but the clones do speak to me they say 100% and thanks to the thread You are all great.
I will nic nic niccky poo
FlyJ

Just don't Nicky poo your stems into.

A

A-Roe

@Medusa have you tried GH Rapid Start, It put your roots into overdrive. You only use it after all your clones have started rooting, it makes them web up.

Top Bottom