How To Prepare Clones For Shipping?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponky

Ponky

If you really need it to arrive in good shape.
Or just some cheap containers. I get them in a cardboard box just in a cube or rooter.

Depends how many.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

If you really need it to arrive in good shape.
Or just some cheap containers. I get them in a cardboard box just in a cube or rooter.

Depends how many.
Thanks!!!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I need info about properly preparing clones for shipment. How do you package them? How do you ship? Hints? Tips? Absolute do not do’s?
Thanks in advance! 🥰
I do it the way Trustfall ships his in fact i use some of the same containers. I put them in the shipping container with a wet paper towel wrapped around the roots or rapid rooter. (You can get clone shipping containers on amazon or Ebay that come with 100 hour leds) Then into a padded envelope, most times will use one that can't be exrayed. Then into a mylar bag I seal air tight then into a box of some sort. I have shipped a few and not had any issues at all. You want to use 3 day shipping max or you risk them not arriving in good shape. Hope this helps someone

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I take a half liter water bottle, cut off the bottom 3 inches, fill the little cup with soil and put a rooted clone in it. Then I put some packing over the soil, to keep it in place, tape the top of the bottle back on, and mail them that way. Since the soil creates a heavy end to the package, I send an even number of clones when I send them.

They look like hell after 5 days, but they live.

NOT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T spend $15 on one with an LED to keep it in veg, or anything...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@Moshmen should show you the 3D printed monstrosity I sent him. It was really good at turning perfect clones into wilted lettuce. I got really happy with the water.

Don't get happy with the water lol.
Lmao we gotta see this.

Moshmen

Moshmen

@Moshmen should show you the 3D printed monstrosity I sent him. It was really good at turning perfect clones into wilted lettuce. I got really happy with the water.

Don't get happy with the water lol.
Seriously though it was a great start to a container for rooter clones in areo

I

IamN2pot

I don’t have any right now but these are the shit a couple $ a piece fits 3 clones in root riots or wool - put em in a priority mail box for $10 and go any where in the country ! Done plenty of times
Same ones I have. Here on ebay,

J

Jimbo9414

My main concern would be cold weather. How long can a clone survive in an unheated USPS trailer when it’s freezing outside? I ordered some nutes and they showed up today completely frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom