How To Prepare Clones For Shipping?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponky

Ponky

If you really need it to arrive in good shape.
Or just some cheap containers. I get them in a cardboard box just in a cube or rooter.

Depends how many.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

If you really need it to arrive in good shape.
Or just some cheap containers. I get them in a cardboard box just in a cube or rooter.

Depends how many.
Thanks!!!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I need info about properly preparing clones for shipment. How do you package them? How do you ship? Hints? Tips? Absolute do not do’s?
Thanks in advance! 🥰
I do it the way Trustfall ships his in fact i use some of the same containers. I put them in the shipping container with a wet paper towel wrapped around the roots or rapid rooter. (You can get clone shipping containers on amazon or Ebay that come with 100 hour leds) Then into a padded envelope, most times will use one that can't be exrayed. Then into a mylar bag I seal air tight then into a box of some sort. I have shipped a few and not had any issues at all. You want to use 3 day shipping max or you risk them not arriving in good shape. Hope this helps someone

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I take a half liter water bottle, cut off the bottom 3 inches, fill the little cup with soil and put a rooted clone in it. Then I put some packing over the soil, to keep it in place, tape the top of the bottle back on, and mail them that way. Since the soil creates a heavy end to the package, I send an even number of clones when I send them.

They look like hell after 5 days, but they live.

NOT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T spend $15 on one with an LED to keep it in veg, or anything...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@Moshmen should show you the 3D printed monstrosity I sent him. It was really good at turning perfect clones into wilted lettuce. I got really happy with the water.

Don't get happy with the water lol.
Lmao we gotta see this.

Moshmen

Moshmen

@Moshmen should show you the 3D printed monstrosity I sent him. It was really good at turning perfect clones into wilted lettuce. I got really happy with the water.

Don't get happy with the water lol.
Seriously though it was a great start to a container for rooter clones in areo

I

IamN2pot

I don’t have any right now but these are the shit a couple $ a piece fits 3 clones in root riots or wool - put em in a priority mail box for $10 and go any where in the country ! Done plenty of times
Same ones I have. Here on ebay,

J

Jimbo9414

My main concern would be cold weather. How long can a clone survive in an unheated USPS trailer when it’s freezing outside? I ordered some nutes and they showed up today completely frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom