How to roll a Dutch Master blunt

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
For sure guys/gals! I just prefer the Strawberry Dutch over all cigars for rollin blunts. Not that my herb doesn't taste incredible! ;) I know what you meant ProdigyGrower. Thanks for contributing to the thread guys! These days all I'm rollin are Element King Sized papers with a Roor rip/crutch in it. I do love the smooth burn of a blunt though! Way better then the "Wraps" of today! Keep it green all!

Crom

B

bckwht

i use to smoke a ton of dutchies as a freshmen in college...im a east coaster and they are the hot ticket in my college town man. I always liked the honey palma but remember the day strawberry came out lol we smoked em exclusively for awhile. i roll the exact way you do minus the dank ass hash (only cuz i dont have it)...i cant really smoke blunts too much anymore as it makes me have a hella sore throat for a hour or so the next day when i wake up but my old lady still refers to blunts as her fav smoke method just cuz you dont have to pack anything 10x during the sesh..wow what a ramble but good to see this thread CROM you saved alot of people the beginning struggles of blunt rolling...you ever put honey on them and put em in the fridge/freezer or light bake in the oven? have done it a couple times, nothin to right home about but cool touch occasionally

Top Bottom