How to roll a Dutch Master blunt

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Here is my contribution to the Dutch Master thread.....

Vanilla Dutch Master Cigarillo

DSCF3043
DSCF3047
DSCF3048
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol been a long time since i was smoking dutches..but to add my .o2 TAKE MORE PAPER OFF...around my way the leaf was cut in half....at most...and take like 3 times more then the glue strip....but hey..glass all the way..i save my lungs for the ganja..and only the ganja now...lol as a kid,we used to have what we would call "bluntfests"...we would get the 50pack box(big box) and smoke em all in a weekend..of course their were other party favors around as well ;)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am a blunt man, especially when I leave the country. Got to say, swisher regs are the way to roll for me though, they seem to wrap a lot easier. Don't get me wrong though, you pass me a dutch and I am going to hit that bad mamma jamma!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Silly Burnout, Blunts R 4 Kids

Nice job Giddeon! That one looks tasty.

Thanks for stopping by burnalot420, I hear ya on the glass too. I use everything, mostly a glass bubbler or glass bong,Volcano,RAW king size, but I do enjoy blunts too:)

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 1515
IMG 1519
IMG 1520
IMG 1521
IMG 1522
IMG 1523
IMG 1524
IMG 1525
winta

winta

i knew u was my brutha from another mother....i love RAW papers and elements!

Nice job Giddeon! That one looks tasty.

Thanks for stopping by burnalot420, I hear ya on the glass too. I use everything, mostly a glass bubbler or glass bong,Volcano,RAW king size, but I do enjoy blunts too:)

Cheers,
Crom

N

NorCalD9

lol been a long time since i was smoking dutches..but to add my .o2 TAKE MORE PAPER OFF...around my way the leaf was cut in half....at most...and take like 3 times more then the glue strip....but hey..glass all the way..i save my lungs for the ganja..and only the ganja now...lol as a kid,we used to have what we would call "bluntfests"...we would get the 50pack box(big box) and smoke em all in a weekend..of course their were other party favors around as well ;)

That sounds familiar :) lol.... i can roll 2 blunts with 1 dutch!!!...... thats the NY way :).....

Peace
D9

Giddeon

Giddeon

That sounds familiar :) lol.... i can roll 2 blunts with 1 dutch!!!...... thats the NY way :).....

Peace
D9

Damn with that cigarillo size i barely overlap the paper then just keep it tight with the outer leaf usually it looks about the same when I'm done as before I cracked the leaf. If there isn't at least 1.5 - 2g's in there it should be a joint (if I keep it with the theme of 'roll it up')

Dgbigkush

Dgbigkush

Very nice roll man love the dutch! Also Garcia vega blunts are also nice like the Dutch. Nice

winta

winta

i didnt know they even had those....then the other day i found em at the circle k like "holy shit give me 2 packs" lol

Dutchierillos
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Photo Update*

Figured that I'd share a fun blunt worth of sssdh #2. Enjoy.

PS
They discontinued these blunts so get them by the box while you can! I ordered a box of fifty and got a box of fifty-five, clearing out inventory? Anyway

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 2319
IMG 2321
IMG 2323
IMG 2325
IMG 2326
IMG 2313
Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yeah crom.... that's a nice chunk of earwax you got there (if im seeing that correctly)

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

F dutchies my buddy is quite a cigar enthusiast and he was like try this... Plopped a acid..kuba kuba into my hands best head buzz ever takes a pro to roll one and you need to Hit up a local cigar shop try em out..Just like to pass on goodies I find

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words Giddeon. Yeah it's some sssdh bho that I left out to harden a bit over night. Is that called ear wax? lol I call it yummy lol.

What's up tokinupon1? I have seen the Acid cigars before, never saw it out of the packaging though. Have any pics you can post? Thanks for the heads up since DM is not continuing one of my favs I have to look for a replacement. Acids huh? hmmmm What do they taste like? Are they a 2 step roll like the DMs, or are they a 1 step like a Philly?

Cheers,
Crom

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

It's a whole new roll the insides are not shreaded there rolled leaves all the way through so you can do as many layers as u want there quite tricky to roll at first but I like the usual 2 layer similar to a Dutch. Flavor of the kubakuba is like no other can't explain it but it carries to the smoke and is delicious They are more expensive than a Dutch by quite a bit but I can promise it will be your new fav special occasion blunt of choice. I've been trying some other high end cigars but most are very harsh another one I like is called cherrybomb but they don't like to be re-rolled haven't had alot of success. Pics I'll try and get some this weekend I plan on enjoying another one

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's a whole new roll the insides are not shreaded there rolled leaves all the way through so you can do as many layers as u want there quite tricky to roll at first but I like the usual 2 layer similar to a Dutch. Flavor of the kubakuba is like no other can't explain it but it carries to the smoke and is delicious They are more expensive than a Dutch by quite a bit but I can promise it will be your new fav special occasion blunt of choice. I've been trying some other high end cigars but most are very harsh another one I like is called cherrybomb but they don't like to be re-rolled haven't had alot of success. Pics I'll try and get some this weekend I plan on enjoying another one

Good stuff! If your up to it feel free to document the roll and put it in this thread. I will check out the Acid cigars. I know a smoke shop that I believe carries them. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
crom f it bro lets make our own cigar we know what we like ;) lol

I have been thinking about that actually. Not that I would grow a field of tobacco for it though lol. I have seen an article that details how to roll a "blunt" with the large leaflets of the fan leaves. It's quite interesting actually.

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

oh yea....u got a link?

I have been thinking about that actually. Not that I would grow a field of tobacco for it though lol. I have seen an article that details how to roll a "blunt" with the large leaflets of the fan leaves. It's quite interesting actually.

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
oh yea....u got a link?

Peep this shit! I have seen this before but the "blunt" was much longer.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzLpqKQ2CI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I scanned the article, I hope this is cool. This is from Skunk Magazine Volume 6 Issue 4. The article is from "Dr. Feelgood". If this isn't cool to post someone let me know lol if not, get it while it's hot boys/gals! This seems simple enough though the fact that you are using your plant fully is awesome! The only reason that I wanted to share this is because it seemed badass. I haven't tried this but I might. If anyone decides to try it document it and post it here if you want to.:)

Cheers,
Crom

Image0
Image0 1
Image0 2
Image0 3
winta

winta

thats tight bro thanx for sharing....u got my wheels turning now :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom