How to set up a 12.000 watt grow?

• Thread starter shekel95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shekel95

I was just wondering how i could set up a 12.000 watt grow room cause ive got the money but i dont know what to buy and whats good if u could make a list of what i should buy it would be freakin dope man! ;D :pimp:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
12,000 watts?

what's your experience? what's the largest grow that you've completed? how did it go?

roxy002

roxy002

That's some serious dope cultivation where I come from!

First thing I would do is find a good electrician I could trust.

What sort of grow system was you thinking of?

Good luck!

P

paulycali

1st step for sure just like roxy said

Aquiring a trustworthy electrician

Cant wire up 12,000 watts without a professional

Or at least i wouldnt

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Whats the budget first? The real budget? Wheres the location, industrial building, house, greenhouse? Lets start with that. Then lets get into the build out goods.

jagle

jagle

why are you wondering how to grow with 12,000watts, money doesnt grow weed, experience and a good grower does, i can give the best lights, soil or hydro system to the an idiot and he wont grow shit.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I was just wondering how i could set up a 12.000 watt grow room cause ive got the money but i dont know what to buy and whats good if u could make a list of what i should buy it would be freakin dope man! ;D :pimp:

Good luck, I'd like to build a jetsuit too, I got the $$ just need someone to give me some proprietary engineering schematics, anyone?

Seriously if you don't know what to buy, and your trying to go that big, maybe the stock market would like your money...

p.s. One with the tenacity to take on a 12kw grow, should have the ability to use the search function...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I got a 12inch cock, can someone tell me how to fuck pussy? jk man start small work ur way up.

good luck.

Confu...

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Get a power strip plug it all in toss a couple seeds in the room and come back in about 3 months. Lol

dankworth

dankworth

Turn 18, get a card for your chronic pain from the car wreck that you were in, and if you really have access to the money to make all of this happen, then hire an expert to set it up.

Many of us here have sacrificed years of our lives that we cannot get back.
Some of us here have lost partners over this, families even.
We paid a high price for our skills and knowledge that we developed.
So many of us are reluctant to do more than a little bit of spoon-feeding.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You have no shortage of ambition. Ambition, managed correctly, eventually turns to ability.
But it will take years. Keep reading. This work is better than an office job.

Edit- I take that back. Shekel95 is likely 16.

jagle

jagle

Dankworth said it best man, ambition is one thing, ability is another.

get a 400 watt, 5 femmed seeds and try grow first of all

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

shekel95

Go out and buy all the most expensive equipment money can buy. When you fail, sell it all on craigslist for 1/4 of what you paid. Thanks for supporting the economy.

F

florida flowers

Holy shit do not do 12k watts if u don't know what ur doing. Sounds like a huge waste of $$ take everyones advice start small till you know what ur doing. Lots of problems can occur during a season and your going to have to learn how to deal with them. If you go big these problems will occur more often, be more serius, harder to correct, and inevitably lead you to a very poor harvest if you even get one at all. This isn't one of those go big or go home situations you don't want to take a dump on yourself

N

Ne Obliviscaris

Hey Dankworth, I know you got me by a factor of ten with posts, but I have to take issue with that post you put at the top of the page. I aint gonna quote it, because I think you should edit that, but let me reference it real quick. As to your points 1 and 2, you're casual bigotry is disgusting, breh. Plus its so irrelevant its not even worth bringing up the issue of this cats ethnic background.

As to points 3, 4 and 5, what the fuck? I thought that one of the things this board held dear was respecting peoples anonymity and even if its just your random guesses, why try and put someones location on blast.

Obviously the OP doesnt know what he's doing and shouldnt be trying to run anything like he's talking about, but that shit you're putting out there is not the fucking buisness.

N

nightfun

if your going to set up 12k of light be sure to have an attorney on retainer..

S

Seed Buyer

Why just 12 lights? If you have the funds I would at least throw up 24-36 lights to make it worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom