How to set up a 12.000 watt grow?

• Thread starter shekel95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dankworth

dankworth

Hey Dankworth, I know you got me by a factor of ten with posts, but I have to take issue with that post you put at the top of the page. I aint gonna quote it, because I think you should edit that, but let me reference it real quick. As to your points 1 and 2, you're casual bigotry is disgusting, breh. Plus its so irrelevant its not even worth bringing up the issue of this cats ethnic background.

As to points 3, 4 and 5, what the fuck? I thought that one of the things this board held dear was respecting peoples anonymity and even if its just your random guesses, why try and put someones location on blast.

Obviously the OP doesnt know what he's doing and shouldnt be trying to run anything like he's talking about, but that shit you're putting out there is not the fucking buisness.

This is not casual bigotry. This is an educated guess based on my experience in Southern California back in the day where I had primarily jewish friends for several years.

Socal is a large place, with millions of people. I think shekel95 will be safe hiding there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom