how to tell what size my flower pots are

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

someone gave me a bunch of flower pots there is like 3 or 4 size with the biggest being 3 gallon at least that's what it says on the bottom of the pot but there other pots do not say anything . how can i figure out if there 1 gallon 2 gallon or half gallon pots

Anthem

Anthem

someone gave me a bunch of flower pots there is like 3 or 4 size with the biggest being 3 gallon at least that's what it says on the bottom of the pot but there other pots do not say anything . how can i figure out if there 1 gallon 2 gallon or half gallon pots
I would just use math and go on You Tube if you have any questions. Do a little research it goes a long way in life if you understand how to figure things out!!!!!

chemistry

chemistry

How many of the smaller pots does it take to fill the biggest. 🙂

Anthem

Anthem

A
Also if you have round pots you can figure out the area by using 2 x 3.141.6 x radius of the circle to get the area of the circle. Once you have this you can multiple by the height to get the square inches and than you can just look on line for a formula to convert square inches into gallons for planting purposes. If you have square pots it is just wide x lengh x height to get the total square inches and divide.

Top Bottom