cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
living soil ex clackamus coot recipe, ferments

Synthetic liquid nutes in soil ex fox farm nutes with ocean forest soil

Liquid nutes in hydro ex DWC

Dry amendments top dress ex gaia green

Put it on the ground and hope!

Whatever comes in the soil is what they get! Water only!

Other ex please specify

EXAMPLES ARE ONLY THAT, EXAMPLES, THEY ARE NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE TO THE CATEGORY

Hopefully we can learn about each other's grow styles! ✌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Fortilome ultimate potting mix
Worm castings/blood meal, ff BB GB
bone meal, banana tea, ff TB into ff soluble trio (best stuff they make)

Pretty sure I’m gonna be trying biocanna next.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I run half ocean forest half happy frog. Then washed, sterilized , and pulverized in a mortar and pestal egg shells. Rice hulls a whole bunch of them, worm castings currently build a soil. Epsom salts are also usually an add for me. I recycle soil that i re-amend with gaia green. as far as top dress if I do it in veg it's a lot of worm castings with a little bit of gaia green 4 4 4 premixed in in some happy frog about 1 to 2 inches depth if soil inside pot. Flower top dress is gaia 2 8 4, some epsom salts and some ocean forest to premix together just like above to top dress.
I use bannana, fan leaf tea on my outdoor flowers of all kinds. I sparingly use recharge, fish shit, mammoth P and great white. I would only use great white or recharge a time or two in veg, then maybe if it's lagging a mammoth p in early flower or fish shit for whenever. I have a stash that lasts me forever i might use recharge once or twice and then apply fish shit maybe once for a whole plants life cycle.
I use blackstrap molasses and epsom salts to water in as a cal mag/ mag sulfer substitute respectively. I like to use mostly plain filtered dechlorinated tap water and nothing else for most waterings.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I run 50/50 mix of Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest prepped with a DE and use their synthetic nutrient line up as well as their salts. No complaints or issues, very rarely have to use nutrients and when I do it’s light doses.
Same, I use a third. Works marvelous. Try to keep it gold with the amendments.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@Mikedin How often do you use great white, and do you mix it in with your nutes or just water. Tia
I mix some in with my dry amendments, but the best application is at transplants, sprinkle directly on the root ball before planting and those roots will explode

This is 15 days after a transplant from a 1 gal into this 3 gal it was just pulled from, sprinkled the roots again and right into a 5 gal of amended soil

Notebook since it was originally planted

I do feed heavy, I’ve been slowly increasing feed rates over the past few grows to find the sweet spot, and… it’s showing on the round that’s just finishing

This is my ready to flip mix it get potted into that about 2 weeks before flip

IMG 8999
IMG 8997
IMG 9094
simonkay

simonkay

Your plants look awesome @Mikedin well done on that crazy root mass.i take it you sprinkle about 3-4 times during the grow cycle, are we talking like 1/4 tsp when you say sprinkle?

I got plants entering wk4 flower I'm wondering if I should still add the great white till harvest, what's your take?

crossfader

crossfader

Megacrop 1 Part, a little Recharge and Epsom. Had the beginning of Mag deficiency in veg but cleared up before flip but the Epsom Salt nipped it in the bud so to speak. Added some bone meal and Potassium Sulfate when I flipped to 12/12.

Was a GG diehard but this Megacrop 1 Part suits the plants fine and it couldn't be easier to mix/apply. Sticking with it.👍

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I mix some in with my dry amendments, but the best application is at transplants, sprinkle directly on the root ball before planting and those roots will explode

This is 15 days after a transplant from a 1 gal into this 3 gal it was just pulled from, sprinkled the roots again and right into a 5 gal of amended soil

Notebook since it was originally planted

I do feed heavy, I’ve been slowly increasing feed rates over the past few grows to find the sweet spot, and… it’s showing on the round that’s just finishing

This is my ready to flip mix it get potted into that about 2 weeks before flip
They look HAPPY

Top Bottom