• Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you feed

• Total voters
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Megacrop 1 Part, a little Recharge and Epsom. Had the beginning of Mag deficiency in veg but cleared up before flip but the Epsom Salt nipped it in the bud so to speak. Added some bone meal and Potassium Sulfate when I flipped to 12/12.

Was a GG diehard but this Megacrop 1 Part suits the plants fine and it couldn't be easier to mix/apply. Sticking with it.👍
Recharge is awesome

Choppr

Choppr

Coco/#4 Perlite 55/45 - Hi Freq Fertigation's by hand, 5 gal mixes of MegaCrop 2 Part Salts and Sweet Candy. Power Si (Si02) Veg thru the Stretch. Sweet Candy 2nd wk of Flower to wk 7. Botanicaire Cal/Mag Plus Iron 1.5 ml every other 5 gal mix. Also Run DWC same mix except I add Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide (bacillus amylolique faciens). Simple Stuff - Healthy Vigorous & Green. Haven't seen an issue in the garden in Years.

IMG 5514
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
How often do you use great white, and do you mix it in with your nutes or just water.
It's more a question of when than how often. Great White is not a nutrient. It contains beneficial microorganisms (mycorrhizal fungi) that can grow their own numbers, so it only needs to be added once. The microorganisms live in symbiosis with the plant's roots and help create a healthy rhizosphere that is the essence of organic growing.

It's best to follow label instructions for use. Great White can be added several ways, such as part of a top dressing or it can be watered in. Only a small amount of Great White is needed. I use about 1/8 teaspoon. Mykos is similar but less flexible because it needs to be applied to the roots when transplanting. Some starter soils also contain these beneficial microorganisms.

P

PahPahCee

I grow in the ground. I feed the worms and microbes with compost, alfalfa, kelp, fish hydroly..gosh uh fish juice, silica, and uh..I guess that’s it. Neem. Oh! Malted Barley.
Crappp, you just reminded me about malted barley. I just finished filling two 3x3 beds and forgot to add my malted barley. Too late now, I’ll just top dress!

simonkay

simonkay

It's more a question of when than how often. Great White is not a nutrient. It contains beneficial microorganisms (mycorrhizal fungi) that can grow their own numbers, so it only needs to be added once. The microorganisms live in symbiosis with the plant's roots and help create a healthy rhizosphere that is the essence of organic growing.

It's best to follow label instructions for use. Great White can be added several ways, such as part of a top dressing or it can be watered in. Only a small amount of Great White is needed. I use about 1/8 teaspoon. Mykos is similar but less flexible because it needs to be applied to the roots when transplanting. Some starter soils also contain these beneficial microorganisms.
The feed chart for great white stops mid flower but I only got my myco last week and it's just finished wk 4 flower of 8-9wks so what would happen if I fed it for a couple more weeks

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Pro Mix premium moisture potting mix. (Holds much more liquid for less watering/feeding)

Synthetic liquid nutes (fox farm full line up will probably be changing ferts next grow.)
I used Fox Farm and felt like it was holding back... if still going with synthetic nutes still.... it's way more $$$ but I have been getting a lot BETTER flowers switching from Fox Farm to Advanced Nutrients....

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The feed chart for great white stops mid flower but I only got my myco last week and it's just finished wk 4 flower of 8-9wks so what would happen if I fed it for a couple more weeks

I used Fox Farm and felt like it was holding back... if still going with synthetic nutes still.... it's way more $$$ but I have been getting a lot BETTER flowers switching from Fox Farm to Advanced Nutrients....
I have seen a huge difference with advanced from the people I know. . Fox farm soil is great but the nutes are way inferior to advanced from what I have seen. I use dry amendments myself but nectar of the gods or advanced is what I would go for of i switched

simonkay

simonkay

is that all you got., if so keep feeding.,
how much you been giving?
I amended the original soil with myco before transplanting seedlings, then didn't add any until around transition into flower via top dress. They're now around wk4 out of 8wk and I bottom fed some great white myco last week as soon as it arrived should I stop or can I go another week or 2? What would happen if I carried on till harvest out of curiosity

Latest posts

Top Bottom