How Truthful Are The Posts On This Site?

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Well hopefully the title kind of says it all. I guess I am a glass is half empty kind of person. Besides that, do you feel that the posts on this site are true without exaggeration?

Harvard

Harvard

Foremost part I do. Why would people lie about something so stupid. Anyone not agree with my scale?
D0289EEB 3CFC 4B89 B951 B37459EEF4D5
D93CC51A 6970 4212 B1D6 8F4E105AF571

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I lie as much and as often as I can on here. Why would I let anyone in on my secret to getting 5 pounds per light? Then I have to compete with all you pleebs who now have my secret recipe. Its all lies, don't believe anything you read on the internet.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
Truthful about what, everything? i posted a grow and it meant alot to me. i had trouble and the blue cheese strain didnt turn out in the end and i think people could have chimed in and pointed me into a better direction. i moved on, gave up growing, dont visit this board much anymore.
hoping to be back, though its backburner dream. real people, real truthful.

Harvard

Harvard

I found this site due to corona break this spring, I’ve never been on a weed site in my life, just something you didn’t search. I had to much time on my hands and glad I did, as I learned a few things, even with 25 years experience. Never been on Facebook either.

I watched sshzz orange gasm thread and was impressed with his ending numbers using LED’s. Even though they matched my hps numbers, I was really interested into the electricity savings. Really glad I thought he was an honest guy cause I’m matching my hps #’s with LED’s and saving a ton in electricity.

Thanks again sshzz!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Truth and fact are different... truth is simply what one believes to be true... I always tell my daughter question everything and always look for yourself unless you want to grow up ignorant.

Don't think anyone in the world nevwrmind the forum is 100% truthful about every aspect and we see what ppl want us to see.

Used spend time making sure I took the best photos etc... now I just dgaf and dangle my shit and fuckups out there for ppl to see.

Some more honest than others but hey the world does nothing but pressure and glamorize everything now. Its all about trying to portray your life is perfect to a billion ppl you dont know seeking some sort of approval with social measures of the number of followers and retweets. Self promotion and personal gain.

This is not everyone but sure seems to be the way things are headed.

Anthem

Anthem

Truth and fact are different... truth is simply what one believes to be true... I always tell my daughter question everything and always look for yourself unless you want to grow up ignorant.

Don't think anyone in the world nevwrmind the forum is 100% truthful about every aspect and we see what ppl want us to see.

Used spend time making sure I took the best photos etc... now I just dgaf and dangle my shit and fuckups out there for ppl to see.

Some more honest than others but hey the world does nothing but pressure and glamorize everything now. Its all about trying to portray your life is perfect to a billion ppl you dont know seeking some sort of approval with social measures of the number of followers and retweets. Self promotion and personal gain.

Wow Good Answer Aqua Man. It just seems like some of the stuff that gets posted on this site is all about me and look at what I did. It seems kind of sad when someone is looking for answers and the response is to show how nice your grow looks.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Awsome answer ! Call uls

Awesome answer! Couldn’t have said it better matter fact I’m stealing parts of it ! Lol

Anthem

Anthem

ITs funny @Aqua Man. Here I am this dumb ass 50's man and the more I think about things the more I realize some of the things taught to us by our elders remain true. Ever seen that guy with the really nice expensive car that lives in a studio apartment. What about the guy that always has to be the center of attention, he goes home and feels like such a small man. I was always taught to walk softly and carry a big stick. It worked pretty well for me over the years. But you are correct the trend today is towards glamorizing and hey look at me and how great I am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom