How Truthful Are The Posts On This Site?

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I can not tell a lie,
I don’t grow weed:)
It grows me🤪
68588370 50A3 4CFB A99C 80C50ACAC885

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I agree with aquaman. And people fortune lie about there dying plants!

"What's your ph at?

"Its perfect 5.5." Yeah right!

But I don't think anyone is 100% liein.

I don't Facebook either the farm is as social a site I visit. I prefer face to face conversations.

I also agree that having a bigger friends number on a social web site like Facebook seems that way to gauge your success nowadays.

These so called social sites are the biggest anti social sociopath making useless wastelands, and I believe it's the cause of the new generations weak ass mental problems everyone of them seem to have.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
For some of us still living in outlaw territory this is the only place to come to connect and share the joy of our experience with anyone. I spent waaaay too many years underground in almost total secrecy, too paranoid to actually enjoy the process as a whole. Besides that, the wealth of info available here is priceless, and I feel like it's our responsibility to the plant to give back what we take.

So the art of the humble brag is alive and well in 2020 and beyond for sure. Anyone who's ever been mobbed by people after they busted out the fire home grow at a party, but had to lie about where they got it knows what im talking about. Sometimes it's hard not getting credit for a job well done. I like to be recognized for hard work, does that make me insecure? Possibly yeah...so what lol There's a good reason why new parents want to show everyone pictures of the baby...they're proud and excited that they made something they love so much! Usually around kid number 3 that wears off quite a bit haha.. Do they not love #3 as much? Of course they do, but it doesn't feel like some major accomplishment anymore.

Years later you won't hear about the 0 for 27 streak he's got going in little league either, but you're sure as hell gonna hear all about that 1st hit.

Did dad lie a little about how far that hit went? Idk 🤔

🌱

Last edited:
Harvard

Harvard

Shut up and give me your nug smasher. Please. Pretty please??? OH COME ON.

Nice! (as usual)

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
If it makes you feel any better, I bought it last fall, got corona in the spring. Couldn’t breathe for 2 months, so I didn’t dare touch it for months. Just started using it again. Used to make butane wax prior 2012, got in trouble and haven’t touched it since. Was really stoked to get the smasher!

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the comment as I take pride in everything I do. Have a great day sir!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
For some of us still living in outlaw territory this is the only place to come to connect and share the joy of our experience with anyone. I spent waaaay too many years underground in almost total secrecy, too paranoid to actually enjoy the process as a whole. Besides that, the wealth of info available here is priceless, and I feel like it's our responsibility to the plant to give back what we take.

So the art of the humble brag is alive and well in 2020 and beyond for sure. Anyone who's ever been mobbed by people after they busted out the fire home grow at a party, but had to lie about where they got it knows what im talking about. Sometimes it's hard not getting credit for a job well done. I like to be recognized for hard work, does that make me insecure? Possibly yeah...so what lol There's a good reason why new parents want to show everyone pictures of the baby...they're proud and excited that they made something they love so much! Usually around kid number 3 that wears off quite a bit haha.. Do they not love #3 as much? Of course they do, but it doesn't feel like some major accomplishment anymore.

Years later you won't hear about the 0 for 27 streak he's got going in little league either, but you're sure as hell gonna hear all about that 1st hit.

Did dad lie a little about how far that hit went? Idk 🤔

🌱

Yours and Harvard's posts summed it up for me. People are like how tf you growing for all of this time and JUST NOW went active online and 'discovered' seedbanks.

Well you fuckers (with all respect and fondness)... some of you don't remember the times when the electric companies forwarded unusual bills to the cops without a warrant. Next thing you know you've got 5.0 just randomly cruising by at all hours of the day... when they never cruised before. Knock and talks if the neighbors were assholes and a half. Smell control... couldn't just vent it to the attic or under your house. Oh no... charcoal and carbon filtration, generators, damn we did everything to cover the grow up. The more urban it was, the worse it was.

Then we switched to "grow houses". Don't shit where you eat. So we bought a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood and shit there instead. The cops always rolled by there anyway. Everyone's windows were barred and blacked out. We showed up in trucks with a lot of construction shit hanging from them like we were remodeling the home. Dumpsters came and went. We wore tool belts, drank beer, banged on shit, cranked up saws intermittendly, basically looking like a bunch of weekend hippie warriors doing a house flip in the WRONG neighborhood. We'd come in with clones. Grow two very large crops. Clean it down, strip it out, and flip it for whatever market value was and then do it again next year. Those were all flood and drain tables with HPS/MH set ups. Most cost effective way to do it back in the day.

But the cardinal sin was talking ANYTHING about growing. Nothing. Not a fucking word. Because back then if you were a stoner, then someone in your circle of friends was a dumb shit stoner who had trouble not tripping over their own feet. Eventually they were going to get busted, bullshitted about a life term or 15 million years or whatever, and flipped. And who do they want the most in the whole world? ME. Manufacturing and Distribution charges are their holy grail... what promotions and politics are born from, at the expense of my life... for growing... a FUCKING PLANT. A whisper wasn't worth time. So we didn't talk about it and still don't in real life. Our closest friends and family have no clue that I grow. None. Some smoker friends know I have that "friend" who pops in every now and then with some awesome shit. Almost an urban legend among them now because everyone thinks everyone else is a closet pot dealer and no one else will talk about who it is. It frustrates them. The hilarious thing is that I'm THE LAST person anyone close to me would think is growing. I don't have any patience. I work a very high demand job and never have time for shit.

We viewed all forums as cop traps, all seedbanks as DEA when Emery got busted, all people were potential narcs, and everyone I know just went completely underground, me included. We grew what we had between us and that's it. IF anyone moved anything, it wasn't by the gram to multiple people. 1 person. All the weight. Cash. "I have a gun too motherfucker".

So when these young people start popping off with their smart ass shit it really does piss me off sometimes. They don't know anyone doing life for 6 stems. They didn't have to duck and run, close up and cross fingers, turtle up and pray no one saw that, or shake because something got busted and you aren't sure where your ID is... until you find it on top of the fridge. (HTF did it get up there anyway???) To them, they've toss a couple of fractional BTC at some seeds, spent a few hundred on a tent and some lights, read the Google, and all of the sudden they are POT FARMER OF THE YEAR. Yeah well sincerely fuck that.

I think the knowledge I have gathered over the years is incredibly valuable to me because of the risks we took to gain it. Risk doesn't even cover it. We literally had our lifetime of freedom in the crosshairs. Why? Rebellion. You're not the boss of me. It's just a plant. Because it makes me feel good... gives balance. Because the plants are pretty. I'm good at it. For the love of the grow.

Integrity? I don't think many here lie about what they do and how they do it. There are some who are so full of shit I could hang a Septic Services sign over their grow and no one would ever know the difference. But I'd say the vast majority of us are here because we need a place to socialize, get validated, and learn more from those who know more about this amazingly awesome diverse flower universe.

growsince79

growsince79

Yours and Harvard's posts summed it up for me. People are like how tf you growing for all of this time and JUST NOW went active online and 'discovered' seedbanks.

Well you fuckers (with all respect and fondness)... some of you don't remember the times when the electric companies forwarded unusual bills to the cops without a warrant. Next thing you know you've got 5.0 just randomly cruising by at all hours of the day... when they never cruised before. Knock and talks if the neighbors were assholes and a half. Smell control... couldn't just vent it to the attic or under your house. Oh no... charcoal and carbon filtration, generators, damn we did everything to cover the grow up. The more urban it was, the worse it was.

Then we switched to "grow houses". Don't shit where you eat. So we bought a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood and shit there instead. The cops always rolled by there anyway. Everyone's windows were barred and blacked out. We showed up in trucks with a lot of construction shit hanging from them like we were remodeling the home. Dumpsters came and went. We wore tool belts, drank beer, banged on shit, cranked up saws intermittendly, basically looking like a bunch of weekend hippie warriors doing a house flip in the WRONG neighborhood. We'd come in with clones. Grow two very large crops. Clean it down, strip it out, and flip it for whatever market value was and then do it again next year. Those were all flood and drain tables with HPS/MH set ups. Most cost effective way to do it back in the day.

But the cardinal sin was talking ANYTHING about growing. Nothing. Not a fucking word. Because back then if you were a stoner, then someone in your circle of friends was a dumb shit stoner who had trouble not tripping over their own feet. Eventually they were going to get busted, bullshitted about a life term or 15 million years or whatever, and flipped. And who do they want the most in the whole world? ME. Manufacturing and Distribution charges are their holy grail... what promotions and politics are born from, at the expense of my life... for growing... a FUCKING PLANT. A whisper wasn't worth time. So we didn't talk about it and still don't in real life. Our closest friends and family have no clue that I grow. None. Some smoker friends know I have that "friend" who pops in every now and then with some awesome shit. Almost an urban legend among them now because everyone thinks everyone else is a closet pot dealer and no one else will talk about who it is. It frustrates them. The hilarious thing is that I'm THE LAST person anyone close to me would think is growing. I don't have any patience. I work a very high demand job and never have time for shit.

We viewed all forums as cop traps, all seedbanks as DEA when Emery got busted, all people were potential narcs, and everyone I know just went completely underground, me included. We grew what we had between us and that's it. IF anyone moved anything, it wasn't by the gram to multiple people. 1 person. All the weight. Cash. "I have a gun too motherfucker".

So when these young people start popping off with their smart ass shit it really does piss me off sometimes. They don't know anyone doing life for 6 stems. They didn't have to duck and run, close up and cross fingers, turtle up and pray no one saw that, or shake because something got busted and you aren't sure where your ID is... until you find it on top of the fridge. (HTF did it get up there anyway???) To them, they've toss a couple of fractional BTC at some seeds, spent a few hundred on a tent and some lights, read the Google, and all of the sudden they are POT FARMER OF THE YEAR. Yeah well sincerely fuck that.

I think the knowledge I have gathered over the years is incredibly valuable to me because of the risks we took to gain it. Risk doesn't even cover it. We literally had our lifetime of freedom in the crosshairs. Why? Rebellion. You're not the boss of me. It's just a plant. Because it makes me feel good... gives balance. Because the plants are pretty. I'm good at it. For the love of the grow.

Integrity? I don't think many here lie about what they do and how they do it. There are some who are so full of shit I could hang a Septic Services sign over their grow and no one would ever know the difference. But I'd say the vast majority of us are here because we need a place to socialize, get validated, and learn more from those who know more about this amazingly awesome diverse flower universe.
Who else used to drive 4 hrs then park and take a bus to the grow store?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Who else used to drive 4 hrs then park and take a bus to the grow store?
There was only ever one in all of NYC. Queens hydroponic garden center on Horace harding and Kissena. A one of its kind icon going way back like early 90's when shit just seemed more illegal than it is now. We basically would go in disguise and be sweating and shaking the whole time. You had to just grab what what you wanted and pay, they hated questions of any kind. Even the slightest hint you were referring to weed got you kicked out on the spot even though every employee looked like the biggest stoner ever. Everyone just stared at the floor lol. We were convinced it was run by cops but we never got busted so idk...I only went there to buy a new light or bulb when I absolutely had to because it was the only way to get it, everything else was from home depot or the aquarium store lol....

But its gone now sadly...probably thanks to Jeff Bozos. 😑 I'm complicit in that crime too unfortunately

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Ha..even today i sometimes park a couple blocks away and walk to the shop hat on head down not looking at anyone..when someones being served i walk straight in the aisles lol and soon as hes gone come out..😂😂😂😂..but i talk to the guys behind the counter for ages till someone comes in then im swoosh out the door..

the rrock

the rrock

well said Hippie,99% of the kids today are soft,learning through experience is a lost art as google has/will turn the younger generation into mindless zombies.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Everyone on here is a liar besides me.

Let's test it.

Me: why the fuck are organic growers brewing compost? It makes negative amounts of sense, you're retarded

Everyone else: hey bro buy this Cannabis compost brewer, it's only $199 with discount code thcfarmer1 and if you follow them on Facebook you'll be entered in the monthly bottled molasses drawing!

Harvard

Harvard

Mall Parking lot --> Taxi Ride --> Hydro Store

Hydro Store --> Different Taxi Service (call 'em on the way in) --> Ruby Tuesday's where my wife was waiting inside.
Lol.
I hated going to the grow store, first one around here was 99. It was jay on the brick road upstairs with a sign that said opens at noon or some shit. The long haired hippie was always late! People waiting at his door to get in.
I worked full time for a flower/Shrub greenhouse age 15-18 that gave me skids of last year’s sunshine mix for free and rooting powder before growco opened.

Love your puppy mhippie, I’ve had 2 neo’s and 1 cane Corso. Them neo’s sure are a lot of dog! Hope you keep posting pics of him/her.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Lol.
I hated going to the grow store, first one around here was 99. It was jay on the brick road upstairs with a sign that said opens at noon or some shit. The long haired hippie was always late! People waiting at his door to get in.
I worked full time for a flower/Shrub greenhouse age 15-18 that gave me skids of last year’s sunshine mix for free and rooting powder before growco opened.

Love your puppy mhippie, I’ve had 2 neo’s and 1 cane Corso. Them neo’s sure are a lot of dog! Hope you keep posting pics of him/her.
Lol! Sounds like the way our local hydro store was ran. :)))

Ah Mastiffs are something... We've had 5 English Mastiffs over the years. Decided we really needed to experience a Neo smushy face monster :) Hes something else... I'll keep posting lol!

Anthem

Anthem

Lol! Sounds like the way our local hydro store was ran. :)))

Ah Mastiffs are something... We've had 5 English Mastiffs over the years. Decided we really needed to experience a Neo smushy face monster :) Hes something else... I'll keep posting lol!
This is funny the hydro store I go to they have a Mastiff. But he likes to bite some of the customers.

beluga

beluga

Mine has a Chihuahua 😑

But the owner's this burly ass biker dude who loves that Chihuahua, so... the package is just absolutely priceless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom