How Would You Improve The System?

• Thread starter Anna36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

As a small business cannabis grower or baker, what would you like to have?

• Brand or Product Recognition by consumers

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Assistance complying with legal regulations and paying taxes (maybe automated)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Not deal with transporting your product (such as being picked up)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sell your products through an online marketplace (gain access to every consumer and you set price )

• Be able to use an alternative form of payment--not cash

• Something else

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
A

Anna36

I'm new to the industry and want to design something to better support farmers and in selling their products. My initial belief is that cannabis small business growers and bakers are artisans. Their products should be available to everyone at a market rate based on quality...do you agree?
What is the process for getting products or edibles to dispensaries right now?

Last edited:
Bombnes

Bombnes

process of getting your product to dispensaries is simple, take it into dispensary show it off, if you have test results better leverage to ask for better price, then see if they will take your product at an agreeable price. That is for the flower, if it's edibles testing helps, packaging and basic label of ingredients. It all comes down to how much you are willing to sell your product for and how much a club is willing to pay you for that product. Usually way less then what you expect or even find fair. Quality doesn't really play into the dispensaries qualifications usually, they want product that is inexpensive for them and that they feel they can sell to the patient. I have found that most of them are not in it for providing quality medicine to patients just product that will be sold to their customer base. This is just my experience of course and by no means defines everyone's interactions with the dispensaries. Hope this helps you

indicabush

indicabush

It's the something for nothing concept...Sometimes it's best just to donate some of your product to a club or dispensary...

Bombnes

Bombnes

I have trouble when I know a club will be making 300% profit and won't come up on what they pay to the growers. I feel you though sometimes you have to in order to get your foot in the door, I will continue to hustle until it goes recreational, then great customer service and great medication will win over the profiteering attitude that is present in today's dispensaries.

indicabush

indicabush

Some people are not going to want to pay the $35 tax per oz here in Oregon, so I will continue with my present day endeavors recreational or not.

Bombnes

Bombnes

That tax Oregon has is ridiculous makes it hard for you

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hell guys be glad your able to sell to clubs at all! Here in Co we can't do that shit.
I want to see them open things up to people with pot felonies these are the guys putting it down way before all this med bullshit. They are the ones who make the fire happen not some stupid dirt ball realestate brocker trying for a come up when they were too pussy to do it before​

indicabush

indicabush

Anna36 my apologies it looks like we went off topic....

"I'm new to the industry and want to design something to better support farmers and in selling their products. My initial belief is that cannabis small business growers and bakers are artisans. Their products should be available to everyone at a market rate based on quality...do you agree?".......Agree

What is the process for getting products or edibles to dispensaries right now?
It's a door to door sales approach.

A

Anna36

Thank you for much for all the replies! My hope is to help bring prominence and recognition to cultivators, bakers, or their products and would love feedback on these four ideas.

Many thanks!

Top Bottom