Howbtontellnif its hemp or marijuana

• Thread starter Nknacho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nknacho

Nknacho

I Just got done with mt first grow but im thinkingni wasted all my time and nutes on a hemp plant no high smells not there and tastes likenpickles any ideas??

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I Just got done with mt first grow but im thinkingni wasted all my time and nutes on a hemp plant no high smells not there and tastes likenpickles any ideas??
Possibly you in experience.

StrykerX

StrykerX

I agree with the not enough experience. To much heat or to close to the lights is a huge roll in burning up terps and thc. Also not knowing about your nutes or how to grow with affect your out come as well.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

More like 95% genetic 200% environment. Environment is crucial. If what your saying is true i could get a 95% genetic and grow it in a super crap 5 % enviro and grow some chronic dank ?! Nope. Enviro gotta he dialed in to the T. Even with mediocre seeds you can grow them pretty fire with the right enviro

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
More like 95% genetic 200% environment. Environment is crucial. If what your saying is true i could get a 95% genetic and grow it in a super crap 5 % enviro and grow some chronic dank ?! Nope. Enviro gotta he dialed in to the T. Even with mediocre seeds you can grow them pretty fire with the right enviro

I think he was just saying, you cannot force hemp to grow higher levels of thc with a better environment.

Last edited:
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter

You're definitely not wrong, but be careful because I've seen first hand what an absolute AWFUL grower can do with a 100% elite garden.....they should've all never made it to flower but in the end he still had "dank."

Was it what we'd consider good? Hell no, but to a bad grower, even bad is good lol

Cheers!

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I’ve built up my room side by side with my skill. As I get better so does my room. Like lifting weights. Start small and get big steadily till you become beast. Growing weed just like lifting weights. Except you can smoke the weights when you done instead of just lookin like a buff tool.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

if Anything your hemp grow (if it is hemp it’s prolly not just badly grown pot most likely ) just gave you 3 more months of experience. Your honeing your skills that’s dope

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

First grow; was it bag seed that fell out of a joint, was it an actual hemp seed or was it high quality from a reputable breeder?

How was the environment? How was the dry, the cure? We don't know any of this so how can a conclusion be drawn as to what if anything went wrong?
😎

Reactions: Ina
growsince79

growsince79

I think he was just saying, you cannot force hemp to grow higher levels of thc with a better environment.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Thank you. A perfect enviornment will allow a plant to reach it's full potential. You can't turn hemp into top shelf by being a good grower. Poorly grown top shelf genetics may taste like crap and smoke bad but will still be more potent than hemp or even mids.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I don’t know anyone who goes around with hemp seeds. Most likely weed seeds maaan

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I disagree again ! I can take top shelf genetics and grow them under not the best circumstances. It will come out mid grade. And then take some mid grade genetics grow it under the best conditions and the mid will come out better than the high grade genetics. Skill and enviro plays a huge role in the final product. Definitely enviro and skill are the determining factors of quality. It’s all about the grower and the enviro I’ve learned this from experience. Now take the best genetics and grow in the best enviro... now we got somthing that’s really great

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Autos are ruderalis. And some autos are top shelf for sure. High thc too cuz they’re hybrid. Never seen pure ruderalis tho ide be very interesting in getting my hands on that

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Autos are ruderalis. And some autos are top shelf for sure. High thc too cuz they’re hybrid. Never seen pure ruderalis tho ide be very interesting in getting my hands on that

Autos have traits from ruderalis plants. but they naturally have very low thc levels, and arent the prettiest looking things. The only trait that seems desirable from autos is the photoperiod manipulation itself.

growsince79

growsince79

If you think auto's are top shelf, you don't know what top shelf is and I can't help you. What highest THC award has any auto ever won? CASE CLOSED

Vagician

Vagician

Genetics loads the gun, environment pulls the trigger. Use only the best genetics if you are going to put the effort and risk into a grow, as a lot on here are likely not legal. If you give her what she needs, she'll give you what you want.

Top Bottom