Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

The Honeymooners sparked Hanna Barbara to make The Flintstones cartoon. Fred was Ralph and Barney was Ed Norton...and of course Betty and Wilma ...the wives. Great shows.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cold rain and snow this morn.
got to walk me out in and do chores..
did some Simpsons oil concentrate last night.
Fell asleep around 11 and did not move an inch till 420 woke up mouth wide open, could barely walk.
Slept in till 9 rarely happens, planning on chilling out today.
The kids are coming for a visit, and the fellas birthday is this week so were having a feast....
Roast Goose......Need coffee jolt...and vape hits....

showmegreen

showmegreen

It was a screamin hot whole 2* this morn. High of 20* today. Great day to be workin outside!
Think warm thoughts, WARM THOUGHTS!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
warm this morning, got to deliver tissue samples to lab to see what is killing off our goats 3 in a week..
Friday... FISHON!!!!!
Cant wait/.......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Valentines day...whoopee...
I know it's mostly BS, card industry invented and all. but were going to use that as an excuse to just chill out and enjoy each other.
slept in till almost 8am, will have coffee and hash dubes on our deck, have a nice Eggs Benedict breakfast, hot tub it, play, nap, then a nice pork roast for dinner.
Will bi almost 60 today.
Today will be with my honey, tomorrow FISHON!!!!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Life

Whatever you do not forget......

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Drivin up to see the rest of the family on my side, so they can see my daughter. Special breackfast at the best place in town, then back home for a movie and some lovin! Hope I can put out, got hit in the right nut really hard yesterday. I'll let you guys know how that goes, :eek:.

Suppose to be 70+ for the next week.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Mixing soil in a cold garage, snow falling outside... I love growing cannabis!

Tried to hike up to hanging lake without any spikes. It was comical.. There was no path, just ice. Still had a great time though!

Icristal

Icristal

Really cold,,, -9 degrees with winds at 30mph, so figure in the wind factor, much colder, brrrrrrr. Loving my outside wood boiler right now, keeps you nice and toasty warm.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It's colder than a witches clit wearing Iron undies! Fuggin cold!! Fuck you cold!
Really cold,,, -9 degrees with winds at 30mph, so figure in the wind factor, much colder, brrrrrrr. Loving my outside wood boiler right now, keeps you nice and toasty warm.

Michigan? Supposed to warm up soon though huh

Myco

Myco

62 and sunshine in the west side of the PNW... unseasonably awesome, it's been.

Not a speck of snow this year, though I could always be speaking too soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom