Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
showmegreen

showmegreen

Having a heatstroke is all the way up to 18 degrees and with a good 12 mph wind who knows wat the winchill is. Pipes froze thank God I Zero'd 35 gal prior. I got x-mas babies to feed.
20150108 134449

This is 26 of 34 beans that an awsome displaced hillbilly gifted me fer x-mas. Bless the rightious dude! Got'em on 12-23ish-14 and woke up to this x-mas morn.
20141226 065910
30 got ta this point and lost four in transition due to soil temp flux I'm prit'sure. Dont know the strains but dude said " predominantly indica" one ov'em has a redish stem. Totally ? wat it will become.
1420834792224 787404513
Camera is fuzzy. Must need lens cleaned.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bed time 730pm, wiped out, shoveled barns, delivered, fed, watered, boxed, same tomorrow, but will be energized.
Dogs ran off yesterday, gate left open. stressed me out all day. were reported wandering on road just after dark drove down hill picked them up running wild 9 hours.
The 8 year old can barely walk, sore foot pads and I am sure he aches all over. Sleeping on couch, giving him cana salve rubs for relief...
Thinking some Simpsons oil concentrate will knock me out tonight . Got some from a fellow farmer and I must say a little dab orally and I am couch locked mouth open entire body relaxed
see ya in dreamland...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
They are an awesome breed
View attachment 474374
Just makes me want to hug and pet
Picked a couple up once running on highway. Belonged to a local sheep ranch. Called the farmer he was very greateful and offered a reward, told him no way glad to help....They were trained to guard herds very valuable..
Just as big and sweet as they get, but do not allow preditors any where near livestock for sure....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa, slept till 845 am. Got up at 3 am with intense munches after doing that oil. English muffin with butter and jam. Back to sleep.
Could barely stand up all woozy.
Still a little sore, got a memorial service for a legendary neighbor who passed this week, was an Olympian, hell of life he lived, 80 years old, wife passed last year 2 days before his death.
We all gather at the grange hall, pot luck feast stories are told more of a celebration of a great life lived, will be lots of folks who we rarely see but we all are here for one another in times of need...
Have a great day all......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Slept in again till 830am, 2 inches of snow early in the morning, will go out shovel chicken runs, feed, wash and box eggs, settle in to some football and enjoy the new PAX they sent under warranty...
Good outfit...They even returned the original which was a gift from Joe cocker, will enshrine it in china cabinet, thanks Joe, Love ya man...
Also sent in my 3 ST Croix fly fishing rods, they retail for $400.00 each all broke one way or the other, they will replace and or fix and send back,$20.00 total. Lifetime warranties are nice, will be loyal to both companies, quality products with great customer satisfaction.
Off I go will hug wife, tell her she is my world despite at times we drive each other nuts, she is my special one.....Am one Lucky goat/ part man part chicken.........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Snow rain mix, nothing really needs to get done, will drive to town, pick up a new heater, and chill out, never get a full day off from farming but a few hours with nothing to do will be nice......

showmegreen

showmegreen

Snow rain mix, nothing really needs to get done, will drive to town, pick up a new heater, and chill out, never get a full day off from farming but a few hours with nothing to do will be nice......
Well hell I'd like ta see yer farm! Never known one ta never not have anythin ta do. Can I have me a job there? I tell ya im a Pro-fesh-in-all at not doin nuthin. Lol
Suns finally out. Lost 5 of them x-mas gifts this morn. They were great last night but this morn they was a shriveled and gone. I have no clue. Temp great. Water last time was bout 6.3 runnoft between 6.5 an 7. Soil temp a beautiful 68*. RH 70% range. Musta mixed a bad bit of chicken poo in me soil or Sumptin. Too much fer'em I reckon. Damn shame. Poor lil fellers never had a chance. The rest are doin great though. No signs of stress at all

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well hell I'd like ta see yer farm! Never known one ta never not have anythin ta do. Can I have me a job there? I tell ya im a Pro-fesh-in-all at not doin nuthin. Lol
Suns finally out. Lost 5 of them x-mas gifts this morn. They were great last night but this morn they was a shriveled and gone. I have no clue. Temp great. Water last time was bout 6.3 runnoft between 6.5 an 7. Soil temp a beautiful 68*. RH 70% range. Musta mixed a bad bit of chicken poo in me soil or Sumptin. Too much fer'em I reckon. Damn shame. Poor lil fellers never had a chance. The rest are doin great though. No signs of stress at all
Well as it turned out found sumptin to do...Hot tub, hot wife, hot fun...The older we get the better it gets......
no nap, strong coffee and I just dug up some Cherry Pie that really cured up nice, will smoke a fat one, do chores then it's loaf of meat time.;.......what a great day!!!

K

kolah

Nice pic, Ken!

Here? Enjoying winter...moreso if I didn't have to work out in it as much as I do. Great sunsets over the mountains as they go from pink to red then all shades of blues and purple hazes. Enjoying a nice bowl of Balkan tobacco and organic French Pressed coffee. Plans for pizza and beer with a ladyfriend tonight.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pic, Ken!

Here? Enjoying winter...moreso if I didn't have to work out in it as much as I do. Great sunsets over the mountains as they go from pink to red then all shades of blues and purple hazes. Enjoying a nice bowl of Balkan tobacco and organic French Pressed coffee. Plans for pizza and beer with a ladyfriend tonight.
Nice.... home made? Women just love to be cooked for....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Suns a shining, snow melting, that means clomping around in da MUD till it dries out....
Got 100 dozen eggs to deliver, barns are all cleaned and re wood chipped.....
Will be a great day once again living the dream.....

showmegreen

showmegreen

20150115 164021
Oh Wat'd be like ta be the chicken man!?
Nice Dreams!
Beautiful out today! Mid 50's woke up to my dog in a panic. Had 9 pups and I think she finally done.
Oh Yeah... And it had ta be in the laundry where she had'em. Clean of course

showmegreen

showmegreen

Waz a beautiful day again. In the lower 60s. Talked ta my oldest today which in turn made mine. 19 and ready to rule the world I tell ya. Doin rite fer herself n doin rite by others. So doin right by me. OH.. To have that gumption again? GOD I LOVE MY BABIES!
Who says an Ol'hellfire burnout stoner rednecked hillbilly can't raise yungins ta be good hard workin responsible members o'society needs ta take a gander at the lil litter I created. It blows my mind everday.
Speakin of litters...
That Hog dog.. She's doin prit good with dem pups fer sure. They all feedin nice an movin good. Now just findin homes fer em all gonna be a chore. The boys already tryin to git me ta keep one er two er three er ALL of'em. Figgerin names an all. Break'n their hearts wats gonna happen. Shame

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
almost 50 out today, had a nice brunch with friends one of which is a cyber security agent contract worker for the FBI. We get baked all the time and I sent him home with a free sack...
Not worried, I know you all will collect funds to throw my bail or make a cake with file....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Working at Club mud, my mancave grow room. Up canning, made a nice bed for 8 girls, up can new dirt, with 10 year aged goat MANure... 45 out cloudy...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant stand it any longer, been over a month since getting on river...
As soon as it warms up a bit will head down and hit it for a few casts.
was chatting with a local legendary guide who's been fishing the river for 50 plus years and we are planning on a float next weel 12 miles. This fella catches fish when nobody's else has it figured out...
Of course will take pics and post......
FISHON, maybe, if not no biggie love being on river......Maybe even a mushie or two........

f

Quagmire

Quagmire

70 degrees and just beautiful.. working on my privacy fence.. hoping to finish my front gate today installing the hinges and gate, handle etc... door bell wired. nice day to work a few hours.. wishing you all the same stress free day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom