Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I pray rapid relief to yer pains. Have a blessed day.
Well thank you. feeling way better taking it slow...
Was like getting hit with sledge hammer, try to straighten up.... bam...gos away, then hits again, less as bad...
I just cannot sit for too long.
will deliver 150 dozen eggs to retail stores
, motto, be smart. get a cart..
Store owners, customers, worship my efforts and understand quality over quantity and if supply runs out they understand....

Natural

Natural

Well thank you. feeling way better taking it slow...
Was like getting hit with sledge hammer, try to straighten up.... bam...gos away, then hits again, less as bad...
I just cannot sit for too long.
will deliver 150 dozen eggs to retail stores
, motto, be smart. get a cart..
Store owners, customers, worship my efforts and understand quality over quantity and if supply runs out they understand....
sympathy pains? ..no time for that CM..save your sick days up..you got NZ to think about!

colostoney

colostoney

been damn dark n cold n shitty in the Soco has me in one my typical pissy ftw moods

showmegreen

showmegreen

Totally understand back pain myself. Three vertebrae colapsed on one side. Bulging on other. Plus two bone spurs slowly severing the main nerve cord that operates my right arm. Predicted by orthopedic dr. to have lost all function by now. Ain't happenin on my watch!
Gotta love them feathered rats! Used to, and will again, run 100 day old a year. Mixed heavies. Raise them till bout 10 wks then the freesers full, ticks and chiggers gone fer the rest of summer. Plus the kids git to keep a pet. And the wildlife attempt to gain implemented nurishment :). Its also cool to sit back on the porch with a dube and watch their micro society evolve and the sociology of it all.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
sympathy pains? ..no time for that CM..save your sick days up..you got NZ to think about!
NZ will have to wait, family first, beloved mother in law is in her last days, just cannot get away for 5 weeks.
always next year....

Natural

Natural

NZ will have to wait, family first, beloved mother in law is in her last days, just cannot get away for 5 weeks.
always next year....
oh man..sorry to hear. I agree family first, but you deserve a well earned break. Well wishes to when you finally get to cast off into strange waters my friend.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
33 out, not much that needs to be done so may just hunker down and relax, make nice brunch, hot tub it, nap.....

trippinballz

trippinballz

LOL....3/4 of these fuckers ain't even thought of getting out of bed and yer already talkin about a nap. Heeeheee...

looks like it might be a nice one out there today.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just took a walk with my kitties
I love this spot!
20141215 073257 1

showmegreen

showmegreen

BURRRR! Fire went out last night. Forgot to dampen her down when I stocked it up. Must'uv burnt up quick. The kids were in chipper moods this mornin actually didn't hear them argue once with each other. I must still be dreamin.... Nope. That pinch hurt and my grow room still barren sept fer a couple clones that dont look all too happy. But I think they'll pull through.

Almost forgot...
Have a Blessed Day All!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
35 out today, over cast, do some xmas shopping, getting wife sledge hammer so she can bust up concrete and a custom fit plow harness to hitch her up to come spring....
Another fine day on farm, slow season will enjoy, new layers are kicking ass, nice AA eggs, hard shells, stand up yolks, at about 60% production, supplement light to simulate 14 hours light, ovulation is determined by length of day...
Sending goodies to a long time, 40 year friend 12 different strains, will totally blow his mind......
Live it up, today will be awesome!!!!!

colostoney

colostoney

looks like it maybe a bit cloudy in pueblo this morning
gettin tattooed today so it is a good day
I'm inkin the greenrush's demon into my flesh in hopes a taking control of it
pretty neat flash of a god damn serpent eating itself
that is the vision I had of the greenrush a while back and ever since
Im am aware of its appearance and disposition
the fuckin monster has far less power over me:rolleyes:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Absolute paradise...Green is nice, chickens free ranging would love it...
I originally gave my chickens a big area about 2000 square feet or more they turned it from weeds and grass to straight dirt in one year and they would eat any seedlings trying to grow back.
so it stayed dirt. now, I have them fenced in a smaller area and trying to let that grass grow in the big area. :) so they can free range again on grass and weeds in spring

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I originally gave my chickens a big area about 2000 square feet or more they turned it from weeds and grass to straight dirt in one year and they would eat any seedlings trying to grow back.
so it stayed dirt. now, I have them fenced in a smaller area and trying to let that grass grow in the big area. :) so they can free range again on grass and weeds in spring
They tear it up..
Had a farm chicken once that was real free range like what I see amazing...

colostoney

colostoney

couple seasons ago my chickens all converted fully to rastafari listening to me all the time go on in on
well I coudnt keep the mangy rudeys out mygardens theyd eat leaves bad and get so ripped they could hardly run
this was when everyone was teens and not even giving me eggs lol
now sometimes I pitch them my bud from the canna butter lol

showmegreen

showmegreen

Snow finally on the ground. Just a touch. Workin fer a bit. Then Xmas shopping.

K

kolah

I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over with....a strange pagan holiday, IMO....and to top it off you got some santa claus guy stealing the show for those who believe a son of god was born. ??? anyone find that a bit odd? ;) Religion is nothing but a bigass farce to divide the people.

A big nice Sun shining this morning. I'll enjoy some time off, away from the traffic, shopping malls, and all the hyped up bullshit on radio and TV. Mind programming at it's best. I'll hike and today split me some firewood and hope we get some snow up here. Hell, if it's gonna be cold it might as well snow. Peace out!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
DSC 0928
DSC 0931
DSC 0934
DSC 0936
DSC 0941

Bit of snow for morning chores....The new hens on farm have never seen show...Chickens seem to like the snow, they will choose to eat snow over drinking water,...
Got to procress, wash box 2 days worth of egg collestions, 40 dozen new hens are at about 50% of production, will get around 475 to 500 eggs daily come full production....
Poor farm dog Riley so misused and abused....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over with....a strange pagan holiday, IMO....and to top it off you got some santa claus guy stealing the show for those who believe a son of god was born. ??? anyone find that a bit odd? ;) Religion is nothing but a bigass farce to divide the people.

A big nice Sun shining this morning. I'll enjoy some time off, away from the traffic, shopping malls, and all the hyped up bullshit on radio and TV. Mind programming at it's best. I'll hike and today split me some firewood and hope we get some snow up here. Hell, if it's gonna be cold it might as well snow. Peace out!

Somewhat agree.
Still nice for families and friends to gather. For us it's a time to reflect on the past year, plan for new year, a few gifts for loved ones is nice, being thankful for a great year past..
will be having a New Years Day celebration feast for around 25 folks, wild turkey, prime rib of beef, chicken ham, all the fixings and many deserts..
Come one come all let us know will set a plate.....
For us Alkies it can be a hard time, for me no worries this year, got what I need that is way better than taking that 1st guzzle....So many things better han the guzzle.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom