Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mojavegreen

mojavegreen

New farmer vest for Christmas! pockets everywhere. Maybe finally I have enough pockets lol!
20141223 213016
20141223 065929
20141221 214423

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Only one day down feeling GREAT!!!
Enjoy the chicken report how it went please. Transplanted the girls The gorilla took off like crazy, both rooted up cup well.....
Chicken was great! Roasted with potatoes, carrots, shallots and celery. Such amazing flavor!! Glad your new plants are happy :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
trace of snow here in the banana belt, 30 deg. strong ass coffee with heavy cream, and a Raskel OG bomber
Feed chickens and goats, wash and box up some eggs and chill out, hot bath nap, maybe even mate with wife...
How is it looking over on the Front Range or in you neck o the woods?????

trippinballz

trippinballz

Survived another "holiday". Who the fuck thought this shit up anyway? Oh yeah..it was the aliens...er..I mean...Christians.... beep beep... So funny to see how folks badmouth parents for lying to their kids about "Santa" when the entire manger thing is a lie as well. LOFL.

Duped.....just not by "Santa"... ;) LOL. Suck.....swallow....slurp.

5"+ here in paradise. Hate it but we needed the moisture so..hey...whatever. Just gotta keep rememberin it will fill the creek next Summer...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
12 above, trace of snow, morning wake/bake, coffee, chores, relax..
sun should shine...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Dropped to 28 last night, dogs water has ice on the surface. My dog looked like she hit her lip on the ice, then looked at me like wtf!? Hope my greenhouse can keep temps up, I got fresh clones for my winter run.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Getting ready to walk the dog,Snow in the desert is gorgeous,joshua trees covered!24 degrees now and got about 3'' of snow overnight.You guys east of cali better get ready,its a cold one headed your way.

blazer

blazer

It's a nice 7 degrees and snowing been snowin since yesterday with some nasty wind to go with gotta love it!:confused:

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

We had the wind yesterday blazer,i hate the wind it blows the cold right into your core,lol.

blazer

blazer

Yep that cold wind knife's right through you its brutal! Don't mind the cold but when it's windy also it kills it!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
28 outside, nice day ahead 2 helpers and I will shovel out barns, gold for plants, redo with wood chip, chickens will be happy....as well as helpers, safety meeting prior, hash dube to get us rolling...

Natural

Natural

spent last 3 days building deck in the single digi's..finally have a day to work inside..just feeling unmotivated atm. lol
coffee..doobs..super powers activate!

straydogOG

straydogOG

4 above here...warm compared to yesterday..... my water sucks... 8+ ph, I let it sit out for almost a week before use, useing about 15 drops of lemon juice per gallon to bring down ph. anyone use this method with success? Any advice against useing it? Have a Great Day folks!

BSSF

sd

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

70 during the day yesterday, and looks similar today. Got 4 yards of EWC and other goodies showing up today. I leveled out two 16 x 50 pads for my hoop houses I will be installing fairly soon. Lots to do, little time. Happy Friday everybody.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
4 above here...warm compared to yesterday..... my water sucks... 8+ ph, I let it sit out for almost a week before use, useing about 15 drops of lemon juice per gallon to bring down ph. anyone use this method with success? Any advice against useing it? Have a Great Day folks!

BSSF

sd
try Braggs apple cider vinegar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom