Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
85F here in the hills north of Santa Cruz(Big Basin area),finally cooling off after so called heat wave last 5-6 days. Growing up in the deep south,this heat doesnt compare(no humidity). Outdoor plants love this weather.
Interesting thread Mr. Chicken, you are a lucky man living so close to fishable streams,love the pics and miss the area,my brother is in NE Colorado

Grew up Palo Alto, lived in La Honda for a bit..
Fished the san Lorenzo a bit back in the day..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
any one have any tips on putting up a plastic door with a zipper ?
???
Describe..

Oh so nice and cool inside. 92 and dry outside..
Vacuum and mop duty safety meeting with Joe..
This song is what Joe was all about.
He shared so much with so many.
He made folks feel like They were the rock star.
He would offer a cold drink, coffee, to delivery persons no one was below Joe..
Had the pleasure of keeping him well supplied for many years.
Both sober from the booze for some time as well.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a wall that has a door I don't want it any more I want like a tent door so I can zip it up

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

That's easy they sell sipper doors just attach it per directions easy peasy
they don't sell them around here and I don't order off line I have the zipper part just not sure on what plastic sheeting I want to use

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I got some stuff but it was crap the guy at the store must of just thought this chick don't know any thing ill sell her this crap. I have to dub all most trip it so light cant go though it

DAT

DAT

IMG 2785
Heat wave . Very tropical and Lush. But pollen count very high.
IMG 2791

This is one of the most beautiful loop hikes that exists on planet earth. And not that many people are ever here. Sometimes I hear a helicopter in the distance but it won't appear for 10 minutes and I imagine it's a flying saucer getting ready to land and take me onboard.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 713023 Heat wave . Very tropical and Lush. But pollen count very high. View attachment 713024
This is one of the most beautiful loop hikes that exists on planet earth. And not that many people are ever here. Sometimes I hear a helicopter in the distance but it won't appear for 10 minutes and I imagine it's a flying saucer getting ready to land and take me onboard.
what a perfect way to spend a summer day. very nice!
hell i could almost take my walker down that path :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some stuff but it was crap the guy at the store must of just thought this chick don't know any thing ill sell her this crap. I have to dub all most trip it so light cant go though it
Ask for black out film with white on one side

Freshone

Freshone

View attachment 713023 Heat wave . Very tropical and Lush. But pollen count very high. View attachment 713024
Both of those pics would make killer dat drawings plus the saucer of course.

SpiderK

SpiderK

maybe make a door that slides sideways ( along wall tight ) like a barn door on rolling rod across span.

like the newer homes are putting in getting the rustic look ... if your just looking for space near door.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

maybe make a door that slides sideways ( along wall tight ) like a barn door on rolling rod across span.

like the newer homes are putting in getting the rustic look ... if your just looking for space near door.
what I have is more like sub hach door its a piece of plywood that is bolted to the wall with 12 bolts and its a pain in the butt

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome times ahead..
Grow guy is here out collecting, our farm kids are due to arrive, N therapy and wife are in area will have a goose dinner tonight then tomorrow float fish and feast..
Lower 90's less wind afternoon will be an awesome day for all on river..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom