Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1816 House

1816 House

Blueberry Barrens at Kennebunk Plains.
Blueberries as far as the eye can see, perfectly sun ripened. Just stopped for a snack.
20170728 093315

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dan789

Dan789

B gill and catfish some of the best eating, trout are good but I release all.
IMO blue gill perch, cats fried deep with hush puppies and tartar sauce good as it gets...
Yeah, on the perch, even went so far when back in Michigan to get into ice fishing. Cold Af, big hike out on to the ice, set up, cut your hole, but man when the perch were biting, we caught our limits. Sometimes even without benefit of a "fishing shanty", all the while freezing our asses off. Walking out on the ice was always a trip with it cracking along as you walked. Haven't thought about those episodes for along time, but strangely soothing with our steaming temps lately here in my home in California for the last 30 plus years.

Underthesun

Underthesun

My wife left for Las Vegas for the weekend. So just me and my daughter kicking it all weekend. We are going to have a great time. The weather looks perfect this morning, so we are heading off to the county fair to pet farm animals and eat junk food.

SpiderK

SpiderK

misting out this a.m. , fog , 57º windy and chilly ...... will be 88º tomorrow but night time temps hitting the 50's every night moving forward.

tossed out some guano 4 days ago so the rains are perfect. ... it really limits the trips out in the sticks .... without a mosquito net your doomed... hundreds swarm your face sounds like a bee hive

scoop

scoop

We're being pummeled by rain and hail here....daily. It's amazing how it went from a bone dry desert with nary a drop of rain for over 2 months to a tropical rain forest. The upside of it all is that time spent watering is almost nil whereas last season it was a 3-4 hour daily chore.

But the garden loves it. Everything is simply going off. With a bit of luck (no serious hail event) it will be a good season for the veggies.

IMG 0181
IMG 0192
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We're being pummeled by rain and hail here....daily. It's amazing how it went from a bone dry desert with nary a drop of rain for over 2 months to a tropical rain forest. The upside of it all is that time spent watering is almost nil whereas last season it was a 3-4 hour daily chore.

But the garden loves it. Everything is simply going off. With a bit of luck (no serious hail event) it will be a good season for the veggies.

Looking good there Bro..
Rain last night and will rain next couple days...
Cooler as well 2 girls left to harvest GH blackout looking good..
Wife's diabetic issue cured, blood sugar way down, A one C level reduced over 50%
Off the medication doing very well..
Garden was a bit slow due to the heat but is now kicking ass..
Time for coffee and fat one before I go work work work...

Dan789

Dan789

I'm checking out all the really nice photos, and thinking of getting a "real" camera (instead of phone cams). Used to have a 35 mm film camera set up, several lenses and stuff, but like many when digital shit hit the market, I slowed down taking pictures.
But that's changing, I even went to a camera store to check out what's new. It's almost unbelievable what this new generation of cameras can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom