Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
any one have a clue on this is it a K def?
Feed that gurl. She is hurting. You dont seem to be too far into flower, I would hit her with a good npk for 1 0r 2 feeds, then back off and the rest of your feeds use a all round bloom feed with some micro nutes........ Yes it does look like K is lacking, but as we all know some symptoms can mimic others. Thats why I am recommending a general all round feed then a more bloom specific regime for the balance.

Heres a link for more info. https://www.sensigarden.com/potassium-deficiency-marijuana/

Weather here sux, monsoons are in and humidity with the temps is brutal. Nightly light shows so that aint bad. Burn a fattie and sit in the garage and watch the storms roll in. :smoking:

jipp

jipp

Feed that gurl. She is hurting. You dont seem to be too far into flower, I would hit her with a good npk for 1 0r 2 feeds, then back off and the rest of your feeds use a all round bloom feed with some micro nutes........ Yes it does look like K is lacking, but as we all know some symptoms can mimic others. Thats why I am recommending a general all round feed then a more bloom specific regime for the balance.

Heres a link for more info. https://www.sensigarden.com/potassium-deficiency-marijuana/

Weather here sux, monsoons are in and humidity with the temps is brutal. Nightly light shows so that aint bad. Burn a fattie and sit in the garage and watch the storms roll in. :smoking:
im getting hit hard too by that damn h20 laughs.

hope you are doing well man.. im just trimming.. hopefully one can not fuck up a trim! heh.

chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
im getting hit hard too by that damn h20 laughs.

hope you are doing well man.. im just trimming.. hopefully one can not fuck up a trim! heh.

chris.
Oh man dont set me up bro. I'm in a smartazz mood tonight. Was gonna say well if anyone could fukk up a trim job it would be you.!!!!!! Dohhhhhh Just kiddn man truly. You walked right into that one. Much love brother.:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Indeed they are. Wait till they open and then you can either gently shake em, or use the electric tootbrush. The micro vibrations allow the pollen to fall from the flowers. Make sure you have a gentle fan blowing to help spread the pollen.

But don't let any of that pollen fall on your cannabis, otherwise you gonna end up with some real fire..................... Picture it a toke that will put sweat on your brow like a Habanero.........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets keep this thread on track we can talk about this stuff via pm. Dont wanna get on the wrong side of the chickenmeister :D

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Dunno..
What I do when in pots/indoor when something like that happens up can with fresh dirt, I have used fox farm ocean forest for years seems to work fine.
however I have discovered our native soil is by far the best amended with chicken/goat manure...
I took from a 3g that was not full and put them in a 5g bucket with new soil

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its not in flower and was getting full earth juice feeding

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

holy crap run its sooooo hot out said get a sunburn in 20 min is what the news just said

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
any one have a clue on this is it a K def?

Could also be too much feeding..I lost a few when I over fed N.
I have found it best to keep it simple..
Dirt water sun...
Our native soil as is with a top dressing of goat and chicken manure a few times during grow works best..
Up canning, shaking off old dirt and replacing dirt as well during grow under light till its time to put out works for us..
Maybe a good flush check PH dirt and water, I flushed mine after the over feed we amended our garden so I added to pots too hot look similar to yours flushed and most recovered....
BTW ph drop test is accurate enough them meters can get out of whack and cause issues simple is best....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Could also be too much feeding..I lost a few when I over fed N.
I have found it best to keep it simple..
Dirt water sun...
Our native soil as is with a top dressing of goat and chicken manure a few times during grow works best..
Up canning, shaking off old dirt and replacing dirt as well during grow under light till its time to put out works for us..
Maybe a good flush check PH dirt and water, I flushed mine after the over feed we amended our garden so I added to pots too hot look similar to yours flushed and most recovered....
BTW ph drop test is accurate enough them meters can get out of whack and cause issues simple is best....
Her room is 115 degrees!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom