Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dalai farma

dalai farma

A few pics from Mt. Baker....
IMG 6948
IMG 6978
IMG 6968

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rareing to go, gunna be an awesome dayon river, chicken and dumplings for brunch with garden salad up at Kamp Howdy in the Gunnison gorge will visit with Joe Cockers ashes, sing a tune, you are so beautiful to me, burn one down with my dear friend..
Life is good........

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Indian summer going on here farmers...
Got a nice air matress and am sleeping under the stars. saw a shooter last night that streaked across the entire sky. That's a signal from my dad. One time out back I was looking to the heavens and asked Dad if he is alright and a shooting star blazed across the heavens, a message from above just like on wedding day we had a moment for dad who died day before wedding day. We asked for his sprit to show itself and a white butterfly landed on my chest right over my heart..
Got a farm kid coming as well as another fellow farmer.
We will hack away this weekend and next...
amazing weather..good news for a nice finish. our veggie garden produced well 285 pints canned...
Will pick all tomatoes green ones as well and they will ripen up the greenies will last couple months..
Looking forward to weekend with friends new and old will feast, trim, float, fish,we will have us a high time living the good life well I know........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Slept in till 910 am, and may just go back to bed for some snooze action. Our new farm kid as we call them, must be under 25 years old, to classify, headed out at 550 am.
drizzling outside, overcast.
We have 2 more farm kids coming today.
They are experienced in chores and will cover the chores so I can chill out, watch broncos, wife is making Lasagna, good day to relax. Trimming is about 50% done.
We sure enjoyed the latest edition to the farm family great kid, just beams happiness really helped us out, he brought us a 5 gallon bucket of coconut oil, that;s insane!! We use the hell out of coconut oil, it's top grade organic awesome stuff.
Thanks so much for the goodies and the help, glad you enjoyed your time and most important glad you learned something, I also learned from you, can teach an old gnarly dog some new tricks...
It is so nice to share what we got going on with folks who get it.
Farm on, fish on, feast on, friend on.....
What a life....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Overcast, rain last night, doing cores then clip, clip, clip..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man it's raining out side..
So lets sit back and groove on a rainy day..
love you Jimi...See you in the next world, however maybe late...got lot's of living to do...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Still raining cats and dogs.....
DSC 0073
DSC 0005
our kitties are inside dry and warm...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You get the rest of the plants down yet?,Sunny and 70s here,door open at the office,nice breeze blowing.

DrFever

DrFever

woke usual coffee went n looked at some drying buds dabbed made a sausage egg hashbrown breakfast went out to see the plant still flowerimg , yesterday gave them 200 gallons of water been a month with out good rain other then that relaxing yard work done

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You get the rest of the plants down yet?,Sunny and 70s here,door open at the office,nice breeze blowing.
about 1/2 of a white g13 hash plant left plus all the little nugs left.
Rain today, got plants covered so will relax all day today after a few chores.
Definitely a nap in store...

dalai farma

dalai farma

Packing to go camping in Olympic National Park tmrw !!! Can't wait to get back in the mtns, having a fire and hopefully will be clear to enjoy the full moon. Will post pics upon return.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
hopefully will be dome today..
frost again last night, just a nip everything covered and heated...

DrFever

DrFever

Well had first frost couple of days ago woke up to - 10 and of course second frost on poor girl
plans were to chop it like i usually do, but decided against going to push her least till sat giving me 8 weeks of shitty weather flowering lol buds are heavy anyways this morning pics an this afternoon i thought for sure plant was done it looked sad
But she is one tough girl afternoon pics like nothing ever happened
But you can clearly see the outter branches leaning outwards by the lighter green inner leafs lol
so yeah 2 more days and chop sat morning they say its getting warmer next couple of days might be a bonus
IMG2777
IMG2779
IMG2780
IMG2787
IMG2788

DrFever

DrFever

Wow hope its ok, scary situation...
was that directed to me ?? its all good here is a lower bud i took off her this afternoon
with temps being cold and of course winds everyone tends to think mold lol that is just NOT going to happen temps are to cold in reality
mold occurs from buds sweating but anyways its all good if that was directed to me
IMG2781
IMG2782
IMG2785

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom