Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canman

Canman

Gonna be a great weather day out here in the Coachella Valley.. Have a great day all..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lot's of company these days, Localgrowguy just visited, now more friends today.
Will have the fella gut his wife can pluck, over cast cooler here in the high mountain desert...
Will be an awesome day feeling better after some roller coaster emotional rides...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool and cloudy this am.
Some chores, say fare well to company, then FISHON!!!
Will fish/float what called lower section, 8 miles first 2 miles is private.
Cannot anchor, or get out of boat.
I have paid membership dues and am one of only 10 folks allowed to stop and fish those first 2 miles.
Will be chucking streamers...
Hows it looking in your neck o da woods?? what the hell are you doing today, whatever it may be simply live with love in heart and mind....
Simply live, yes you can....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
It's been hot and dry here in the concrete jungle.

@chickenman I just want to know if I make it out your way again if I can drive the HOTROD!

And tell your sweetheart that she makes the best hamburger dills we've ever had.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Another pleasant day in Cali. Went on a putt after work on my beach scooter. Got some shots of the South Bay from Palos Verdes Peninsula. Gotta sneak a toke up here due to no smoking because of fire danger.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You all make me plumb sikk. ........ Damn N cali and Colorado growers......LOL J'K fellas. I worked outside today hit around 106. Frikkn Oct and still triple digits. Geeesh time to kool it down....This desert aint fit for for man nor beast. :rolleyes: Started sprouting some o BOG's " Sour Grape". Hopefully after 6 weeks of veg the temps will be cooler to finish up in flower outdoors...... Will veg inside harden off then flower under el sol. :D

Sure wished I lived were you all do.

kevinn

kevinn

Here in the mid Atlantic, it has been raining for a week. Today's forecast is for 4-5 inches and let's hope the hurricane stays out to sea. What I wouldn't give to see a sunset!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Clear and mild. A little wore out from yesterdays 8 mile float and fish. Got to wash box and deliver 96 dozen eggs, be trimming early girl, hopefully a nice nap..

BrylCream

BrylCream

Weather's done turned to 45° F and wind and rain here... Bout to investigate the ladies due to frosting concerns... Wish I was back home... Oh well, this workation is fun anywho! Haven't been on the farm in awhile, liking the new mobile format!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Cool day gloomy and cool . ☺ . Like 8 degrees out. But me and dogs love it .

showmegreen

showmegreen

Tryin ta warm up tha bones. Another night in tha forties. Only gonna reach sixties as a high. Perfect weather ta spin gold inta straw. Aint that right Mr. Ripple Stil-skins? Dig out the flour paste and start tha fire! Corns gonna thump in tha copper tonight!

BrylCream

BrylCream

Tryin ta warm up tha bones. Another night in tha forties. Only gonna reach sixties as a high. Perfect weather ta spin gold inta straw. Aint that right Mr. Ripple Stil-skins? Dig out the flour paste and start tha fire! Corns gonna thump in tha copper tonight!
I didn't bring my still with me :-(

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Clear and mild once again..
Chilling out, will do morning chores and finish up trimming a early girl then nap...
nice to chill out with nothing that really needs to be done asap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom