highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't see what you're getting at Kid. Extra leaf where? :thinking

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol sorry meant to say leaf blade. why dont people know what im talking about when im not high? in pics of plant 5 your fan leafs you have 1 little blade coming out. if you look at jimies bx'1s you can see it also. and my cindys did this also. might not be a big deal but i just look at these plants alot and not any differences.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually, you did say leaf blade...lol! Maybe it's me that's the stoner here as, after looking again, I still don't see where it is that you are talking about??? lol! My pics or Jimih's pics? Sorry to be such a dufus friend.:icon_cookie:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
its in your pics and jimies and mine on the bx '1

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pic. yeah i dont mean to say extra. its just thats exactly how to of my bx's1 cindys are grwoing and the leaf shape looks the same

Aaaaa
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh...right! Yeah, I gotcha now. I went to look at them and noticed that some of them have that extra "4th" leaf growing on them. ;)
Kinda hard to see in the pics, but one of mine is a trifoliate that self topped itself. Can't tell if the new growth will have the trifoliate growth going on yet, but I will guess no.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool. i know alot of plants do this, but looking at the plant and looking at mine i can see quite a resemblance. the fly pack is a mixed pack?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Correct...it is a mix of C99 BX1 and Sonic Fly.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah good eyes Kid,,I see it on mine also....One of my C-99 or S.F plants is loseing color,I think im haveing a ph problem..ive been runing hard well water @246ppm,because the R.O is down...Only 1/4 is showing a prob..hope i can get it under control soon..jimi

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hey jimi try adding a little bit more grow formula to one of them that are showing the probs. if it fixes it add it to the rest. is it the bottom leaves or the new growth?

as for the leaf thing 2 of my bx's did it and they look and smell the same. they shot the 1 extra leaf like that. so im thinking highrollers is a cindy bx-1 and the same pheno i got.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Speaking of the yellowing, while mine aren't exactly yellowing they are a pale green and the growth is slow. I went light on the nutes as I thought someone said the C99 is a very light feeder. As a matter of fact, I've fertilized only once as I have compost and worm castings in the soil mix. Thought that would be enough for awhile. I'm thinkin now that I'm going to up the nutes a bit to see what happens. Mebbe a light general purpose foliar feed.
Do either of you have any variegation in the leaves?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Cinderella is not that sensitive to nutes. I have never had an issue with over-feeding. The variegation is sometimes seen due to a nute definency and is common in the Cinderella line. I would beef up your nute schedule Highroller! How far along are yours again?

Mosca

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmmm, let's see. I planted the seed on August 25th....so 4 weeks. I just watered and gave them a good dose of Pura Vida grow, some Voodoo juice, Bio Heaven and a couple drops of Super Thrive. Also foliared with some Nitrozyme with Dutchmaster Penetrator added. They're not looking bad, just a little light colored and not as far along as I thought they would be at this point. Still in the fight tho Mosca...no worries.
I'll get some pics up tomorrow for sure. :flower

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey all,I fed em pureblendpro grow,a little cal-mag.I bumped up to about 840ppm.With hard well water.Burnt the tips slightly.Just got my r.o going today:)..The plants are starting to look more green..But still have some issues on the leaf edges on one plant,,Heres some pics,,The others look pretty good i think,,starting to get some side growth also...:character0201:Jimi

100 2576
100 2582
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
The water [email protected].. adjusted to ph6.3 before feeding.. Im glad i got the R.O machine going today.Hope that will clear some issues..Jimi

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
We will be watching closely! More pics, more pics!!!!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I got pics Mosca...lol! Just took a batch of the whole lot, including the 3 Tsi Fly I'm running alongside the testers. Well, the feeds I gave them yesterday are already showing in the plants. Foliar feeding works fast. Not huge changes, but I can see that they are responding to it.
So I've got a side shot and a top shot of all of them, plus pics of the one trifoliate (Tsi Fly #3). It topped itself and one side grew normally while the other side grew trifoliate again. It has topped itself again and did the same thing...one side trifoliate. The plant is getting very bushy. This oughta be interesting...
Also, I included a pic of the variegation. We'll see if it fades or disappears now that I'm feeding more.
On a side note, can someone teach me how to intersperse the text within the pictures? Would make it a lot easier for me and the reader.
K then....the pics.

Mosca test 9 24 001
Mosca test 9 24 002
Mosca test 9 24 003
Mosca test 9 24 004
Mosca test 9 24 005
Mosca test 9 24 006
Mosca test 9 24 008
Mosca test 9 24 009
Mosca test 9 24 010
Mosca test 9 24 011
Mosca test 9 24 012
Mosca test 9 24 013
Mosca test 9 24 015
Mosca test 9 24 016
Mosca test 9 24 017
Mosca test 9 24 018
Mosca test 9 24 019
Mosca test 9 24 020
Mosca test 9 24 021
Mosca test 9 24 022
Mosca test 9 24 026
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
HighRoller coming in! Excellent bro!! Really appreciate you posting the side & top views. The variegation is common in my lines and when you put the gals in flowering, they will outgrow this variegation. I do think it is a nutrient deficiency though.

Any who nice work!

Mosca

Latest posts

Top Bottom