• Thread starter Dick Terpene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Mine just put out true leaves.

How long will you veg?

Nice one,

I reckon I've got till the end of the week until I start to flower. I'd say my net is 50% full. Things have really ramped up after adding a humidifier

S

Shawnery

I'm confused! When you do a scrog I'm under the belief that your net should be 80% full before you switch to flowering.

I've always found it amazing how many different "right" answers there are two a single question.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I'm confused! When you do a scrog I'm under the belief that your net should be 80% full before you switch to flowering.

I've always found it amazing how many different "right" answers there are two a single question.

To be honest mate I would have let 80% fill, however, I'm told these blue dream get leggy in the first couple of weeks of flower so I'm leaving a little room for error.

This is also my first run in a new location, new kit and first dwc in ten years or so!

DT

S

Shawnery

You be amazed at how many, "I know best", comments have been made and how different they all are. The only thing in common is how much each individual KNOWS there way is the ONLY right way.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

You be amazed at how many, "I know best", comments have been made and how different they all are. The only thing in common is how much each individual KNOWS there way is the ONLY right way.

Each only knows their set up, location, genes etc.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

The bottom left corner is staying vacant for water inspection etc. So not much to fill.

S

Shawnery

Next time I bet you could use one plant for that net and get the same or more yield.

Top Bottom